• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Apex 2012 | CHECK OP FOR EVENT BRACKETS/POOLS | EVO 2012 QUALIFIER!

Status
Not open for further replies.

steep

Smash Lord
Ok Nike we can play too. I thought you played Olimar though………? Or am I confusing you with someone else?

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
I think Fino uses the "NIKE" tag in-game.
Nike is a Marth player tho

Pitzer

The Young Lion
NNID
Pitzer757
@Kadaj, MikeHaze, and all other Marth mains:

I would like to play as many of you as I can with my :mario2:

I need some major experience with that MU and I want to learn from the best. Hit me up Friday or Saturday!! Or, I can find you. Whatever works. lol
I may not seem like it but I also play marth to a degree

M@v

Subarashii!
I will be. I'm sure a lot of melee and brawl players will be there the night before. There was last time and there few were several hotel smash fests for both games :)

Heartstring

Smash Legend
Well, it's me saying it about myself and him coming in saying I'm trolling.

HE'S the one trolling.
Lol k i believe you XD

San Antonio's in the same situation as Leaf, actually. If someone could get a room with a card, I'm pretty sure we could work something out. :applejack:
Really? Like how many from SA are in this situation?
I would like to book to save the hassle, but my funds are wearing thin and i cant afford to book the thing upfront and let people pay me later, i also have no idea what i'm doing when it comes to this, i don't even know WHERE i'm going XD

You guys know you can reservea hotel room and it wont take any money out of your card.
This is helpful indeed

Heartstring

Smash Legend
okay, so me, leaf and john are all looking for a room, and theres you 5. you reckon someone could reserve two rooms of 4 at motel 6 or something?

LLDL

Smash Hero
All Brawl has reached it's 64 man cap. Smash 64 however, has 34 spots left!! Get on that :)

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
Can i reserve a spot in n64? im not gonna add 5$ to my paypal account just so i can register so if not then no worries

steep

Smash Lord
I'll be at the hotel probably the night of the 5th. I will definitely be searching for some smash fests etc because I want to play as many people as I can.

Also, there is talk of an Ike vs Mario Crew battle at this… MORE HYPE.

Mprime

Smash Ace
Who is down for getting drunk at the hyatt. Anyone think they can out drink the Canadians? Lol like that would ever happen.

:phone:

Heartstring

Smash Legend
sounds great...except america sucks and you have to be 21 to drink
God damnit, i work in a bar, yet i'm not allowed to drink?

Roller

Smash Legend
ike mario?

mannnn fk that

its all about that sonic vs yoshi crew battle.
The 2 most broken characters in the game going head to head.. Damn. That will be hype.
Who is down for getting drunk at the hyatt. Anyone think they can out drink the Canadians? Lol like that would ever happen.
Yo, clearly you know nothing of your neighbors just south of the border in Michigan. Someone tell this man about Judge...

EDIT: Psyco. You have to be 21 to drink in a bar. In a hotel with smashers... We don't hold ourselves to the same restrictions. :yeahboi:

Heartstring

Smash Legend
Lol, I've actually never gotten drunk. I just drink and don't get woozy or anything so im just a god at holding my drink
Or everyone around me is a lightweight XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom