• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Apex 2012 | CHECK OP FOR EVENT BRACKETS/POOLS | EVO 2012 QUALIFIER!

Status
Not open for further replies.

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Apex Shirts!

So, we got our sample t-shirt in the mail the other day :3 these will be the shirts being sold at the event. WE WILL have pre-orders and prices soon on the website (for those who want to get them for cheaper before the event).

Thanks to Doom for modeling for us ;D

Nihonjin

Striving 4 Perfection
BRoomer
I suck and I'm European.
As a result, I can't register for Apex or apply for ESTA (Electronic System for Travel Authorization) because sucky Europeans don't have credit cards.. :redface:

Anyone willing to help me out..?

PM please? =D

Sinji

Smash Master
NNID
Sinjis
3DS FC
0361-6602-9839
I can't seem to register because the Jamaica Postal Code was suspended a long time ago.

Is it possible to register without the Postal Code? any help.

Edit: No worrys. I am getting through

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
Just enter in 0 for the postal code, it only bothers you if a field is left blank

Mprime

Smash Ace
If all is brawl is happening on friday I cannot participate in it. If that is the case may i get a refund for it since i would not be participating. I arrive at the hyatt friday night since i am participating in brawl singles and dubz. Also is it still possible to sign up for doubles under the same name without paying venu fee again i still have yet to do so. Just wondering if we gta sign up for everything at once.

:phone:

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Can I just buy your allbrawl spot?

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
Also is it still possible to sign up for doubles under the same name without paying venu fee again i still have yet to do so. Just wondering if we gta sign up for everything at once.

:phone:
Thats kinda strange to asked seeing as that question was just answered like less than 5 posts before this.
http://www.apexsmash.com/registration/addition.html

then hit "Contact Us" and let us know what you entered so we can enter it in manually
I'm hyped just for Mink.
ditto this.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Did anyone help out Amsah? That guy needs to get registered lol.

also EVERYPONY GET HYPE! Strong Bad and Leaf. are teaming and we're going to definitely at least make bracket with our skill set.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
I used to be hyped about teaming with dirt and going double ganon...Then he flaked

So if anyone is after a team partner hit me up, I'll make you a cup of top quality british tea in return :B

steep

Smash Lord
I'm still trying to decide whether or not to do doubles. I don't want to miss out on a bunch of friendlies that I could be playing but I want the full experience of Apex too. Advice?

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
WHO HAS HOTEL ROOM FOR APEX? JUICE ISN'T DOING THE HOTEL ROOM THING SO IM HOUSELESS SAVE ME!WHO HAS HOTEL ROOM FOR APEX? JUICE ISN'T DOING THE HOTEL ROOM THING SO IM HOUSELESS SAVE ME!WHO HAS HOTEL ROOM FOR APEX? JUICE ISN'T DOING THE HOTEL ROOM THING SO IM HOUSELESS SAVE ME!WHO HAS HOTEL ROOM FOR APEX? JUICE ISN'T DOING THE HOTEL ROOM THING SO IM HOUSELESS SAVE ME!WHO HAS HOTEL ROOM FOR APEX? JUICE ISN'T DOING THE HOTEL ROOM THING SO IM HOUSELESS SAVE ME!WHO HAS HOTEL ROOM FOR APEX? JUICE ISN'T DOING THE HOTEL ROOM THING SO IM HOUSELESS SAVE ME!WHO HAS HOTEL ROOM FOR APEX? JUICE ISN'T DOING THE HOTEL ROOM THING SO IM HOUSELESS SAVE ME!WHO HAS HOTEL ROOM FOR APEX? JUICE ISN'T DOING THE HOTEL ROOM THING SO IM HOUSELESS SAVE ME!WHO HAS HOTEL ROOM FOR APEX? JUICE ISN'T DOING THE HOTEL ROOM THING SO IM HOUSELESS SAVE ME!WHO HAS HOTEL ROOM FOR APEX? JUICE ISN'T DOING THE HOTEL ROOM THING SO IM HOUSELESS SAVE ME!WHO HAS HOTEL ROOM FOR APEX? JUICE ISN'T DOING THE HOTEL ROOM THING SO IM HOUSELESS SAVE ME!WHO HAS HOTEL ROOM FOR APEX? JUICE ISN'T DOING THE HOTEL ROOM THING SO IM HOUSELESS SAVE ME!WHO HAS HOTEL ROOM FOR APEX? JUICE ISN'T DOING THE HOTEL ROOM THING SO IM HOUSELESS SAVE ME!WHO HAS HOTEL ROOM FOR APEX? JUICE ISN'T DOING THE HOTEL ROOM THING SO IM HOUSELESS SAVE ME!WHO HAS HOTEL ROOM FOR APEX? JUICE ISN'T DOING THE HOTEL ROOM THING SO IM HOUSELESS SAVE ME!WHO HAS HOTEL ROOM FOR APEX? JUICE ISN'T DOING THE HOTEL ROOM THING SO IM HOUSELESS SAVE ME!WHO HAS HOTEL ROOM FOR APEX? JUICE ISN'T DOING THE HOTEL ROOM THING SO IM HOUSELESS SAVE ME!WHO HAS HOTEL ROOM FOR APEX? JUICE ISN'T DOING THE HOTEL ROOM THING SO IM HOUSELESS SAVE ME!WHO HAS HOTEL ROOM FOR APEX? JUICE ISN'T DOING THE HOTEL ROOM THING SO IM HOUSELESS SAVE ME!WHO HAS HOTEL ROOM FOR APEX? JUICE ISN'T DOING THE HOTEL ROOM THING SO IM HOUSELESS SAVE ME!WHO HAS HOTEL ROOM FOR APEX? JUICE ISN'T DOING THE HOTEL ROOM THING SO IM HOUSELESS SAVE ME!WHO HAS HOTEL ROOM FOR APEX? JUICE ISN'T DOING THE HOTEL ROOM THING SO IM HOUSELESS SAVE ME!WHO HAS HOTEL ROOM FOR APEX? JUICE ISN'T DOING THE HOTEL ROOM THING SO IM HOUSELESS SAVE ME! Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom