• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Apex 2012 | CHECK OP FOR EVENT BRACKETS/POOLS | EVO 2012 QUALIFIER!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pi

Smash Hero
So there are designated drivers to and from the airports? I'm flying into New York - La Guardia, New York at about 4:30 on thursday january 5th

_Rocky_

Smash Ace
fuzzyness get your puzzy *** over the atlantic please, won't be a good apex without your hyping

i'll **** *****z up at this

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
So there are designated drivers to and from the airports? I'm flying into New York - La Guardia, New York at about 4:30 on thursday january 5th
i think it's been stated that you can take a train or something for like $10 that will drop you off 3 blocks from the hotel or venue... memory's sketchy. someone who knows should answer <3

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I'm hyped for All Brawl as well, played all stages all items so many times with friends lol.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Oh I forgot about that lol. I'll post the All Brawl bracket tomorrow at 4 PM.

I think Jtails will win.
Don't forget to add me instead of Mprime!

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
i think it's been stated that you can take a train or something for like $10 that will drop you off 3 blocks from the hotel or venue... memory's sketchy. someone who knows should answer <3
Do you know if this train/something is near JFK airport?

steep

Smash Lord
I'm really hyped for this. Dark Peach and I are teaming for dubs. I'm gonna be showin' how legit Mario can be in dubs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom