• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Apex 2012 | CHECK OP FOR EVENT BRACKETS/POOLS | EVO 2012 QUALIFIER!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RaptorTEC

Smash Champion
There's only about 130-140 entrants for Atlantic North. KTAR 6, which was a hype tournament but less than this, had about 130 entrants. Where are all the Atlantic North people at? This is Apex there should be a lot more xD Come on guys there's people coming from all around the world and this is in our backyard.

Merkuri

Smash Lord
There's only about 130-140 entrants for Atlantic North. KTAR 6, which was a hype tournament but less than this, had about 130 entrants. Where are all the Atlantic North people at? This is Apex there should be a lot more xD Come on guys there's people coming from all around the world and this is in our backyard.
KTAR 6 was a 1 day tournament. Those are less expensive so a lot of people are comfortable entering them. That being said a lot more people will register on the last day at this.

Pi

Smash Hero
INSANE CARZY GUY/friend May need a ride hit him up on skype(Anthony Hodapp) if You are taking route 40 through indiana for a there and back ride to apex12 he'll pay($200)/offer one bed.

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
So many pages a day... It's hard to keep up, lol.

Anyone still need a teammate that has kill power?

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
Lmao, taking pride in a bottom tier? I'll never understand these people. It's insane.
fool, you play ganon, he might as well be bottom tier for as good as the good characters are.
It's more a case of basking in the shame that the opponent feels when they lose to the bottom tier
this.
I'm sure this has been touched on before, but what is the website that the stream will be streamed on? Is it on Twitchtv? And if not, then does the website automatically archive the stream the way twitchtv does? It would be amazing if we could go back and rewatch the stream when we want.
Last I heard Jaxel is doing the smash streaming. Not only does he archive his streams, but he has his vids on youtube in less than 24 hours. Honestly, hes been running marvel weekly local streams, and he has those vids on youtube in perfect quality in less than 12 hours a lot of the time.
I'm going to miss the best Smash stream ever.

But I'm going to be at the best Smash tournament ever.

/conflicted
Smartphone.
I tried to find a picture of the two old british guys from those beer commercials saying 'Brilliant!' but I failed.

Registered

for Doubles AND Singles (WHAT SINGLES) yeah singles

but I am hype for the doubles. bringing that pound 5 team back awwww ye.
woooooooorrrrddd?

I barely got to see you guys' matches at pound, ima definitely look for yall this time.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Woord chibo? Ight im down, can I just pay u when I see u tho?

:phone:
I think doubles registration needs to be done by the 31st as well. Just give me $10 at the venue. I conveniently need $10 refunded to me from Apex, so I'll just tell them to keep it.

Apex is going to be the most ROB stocked tournament in the world

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
My memory fails me again!!! I'm gonna do it right now. Sorry guys, I just remembered about it. It'll be up momentarily.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
Anybody still need a teammate for brawl?

Seibrik and MVD said that if they had to choose between me and Bizkit as a partner theyd choose me.
Lol, I guess that means Im pretty good?

Pi

Smash Hero
So there are designated drivers to and from the airports? I'm flying into New York - La Guardia, New York at about 4:30 on thursday january 5th
i thought i remembered hearing something about that...
strong bad mentioned something about a train to and from?
anyone have information about this?

please and thank you :)
INSANE CARZY GUY/friend May need a ride hit him up on skype(Anthony Hodapp) if You are taking route 40 through indiana for a there and back ride to apex12 he'll pay($200)/offer one bed.
anyone have information on rides to/from the airports? is there local transportation we could rely on near enough to the venue? :p

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
Didn't really answer my question. Is this stream going to be archived?
It will be recorded, likely not archived. If we have enough bandwidth at the hotel, I'll try uploading matches each night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom