• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Apex 2012 | CHECK OP FOR EVENT BRACKETS/POOLS | EVO 2012 QUALIFIER!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
you have to be twenty five to rent a car. i have no earthly idea why but w/e
insurance.

insurance companies will only insure the rent-a-car corporations if the drivers are 25 or older.

303 Brawl Singles Entrants. Only need one more...

I had to refund someone who couldn't go.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
yeah well I only JUST lost my job >_> ill see the passport situation tomorrow morning
I see, Now i'm no expert but im FAIRLY sure that you're not meant to go on a holiday when you lose your job :troll:
But for serious, good luck, it would be nice for me to know SOMEONE at this in person :B

I can't wait for allbrawl lol...this event is like...what years of playing casuals has trained me for
Haha i know that feel, i was the worlds best 'with anyone' lag-fi player before i discovered competitive smash :B

I'ma win all brawl.

inb4 I get yoshi.

I can't stop trying to OoS...

I lost, I'm exactly the same XD

I'm really hyped for this. Dark Peach and I are teaming for dubs. I'm gonna be showin' how legit Mario can be in dubs...
***** please, double ganondorf here. It's going to be GRAND

you have to be twenty five to rent a car. i have no earthly idea why but w/e
Another reason showing that new jersey has some monumentally stupid laws

What's The Point

Smash Master
I just realized I still lack a teammate, and based on the player list so do many others.

When is the latest a person can name their partner? When it comes seeding time, what will you do with players who still haven't named a partner?

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I just realized I still lack a teammate, and based on the player list so do many others.

When is the latest a person can name their partner? When it comes seeding time, what will you do with players who still haven't named a partner?
I would like to know this as well.

Fatal, you should team with Zeton. He beat Tyrant at Whobo, and fox is crazy good in doubles.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Brawl Singles is now at 304 Entrants!!

Apex 2012 is now officially the biggest Brawl tournament in History!!

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
:0

You guys suck with predictions! :p Ill bet ya one dollar it won't pass 400 by Saturday night. Deal? :smirk:
I'll do that only if you agree that if you guys decide to extend the date a little that those registrants count too

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
Lol sounds like we already know there is going to be a registration extention...
no, that's just me speculating. I'm not a part of the staff so don't take my speculation for anything but speculation(And me covering my *** just in case I lost the bet and they do for some reason extend registration)

steep

Smash Lord
no, that's just me speculating. I'm not a part of the staff so don't take my speculation for anything but speculation(And me covering my *** just in case I lost the bet and they do for some reason extend registration)
Ha Ha I gotcha. We should definitely play at this btw. I need GnW and Falco experience so... get at me bro!

Merkuri

Smash Lord
I'm sure this has been touched on before, but what is the website that the stream will be streamed on? Is it on Twitchtv? And if not, then does the website automatically archive the stream the way twitchtv does? It would be amazing if we could go back and rewatch the stream when we want.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
I still say around 340-360 for brawl singles

Also bionic can I get my marvel refunded or changed to pokemon? I don't practice at all and it would be a waste of money. If you can't that's fine ill play my matches or forfeit or whatever

:phone:

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
So if I entered no one as my teammate but entered teams, how do I update it now that I've found my partner?

Pi

Smash Hero
So there are designated drivers to and from the airports? I'm flying into New York - La Guardia, New York at about 4:30 on thursday january 5th
i thought i remembered hearing something about that...
strong bad mentioned something about a train to and from?
anyone have information about this?

please and thank you :)

t3h Icy

Smash Master
If Brawl gets 360 or so, you guys should form a big circle, and everyone gets to be a degree. :awesome:

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
Registered

for Doubles AND Singles (WHAT SINGLES) yeah singles

but I am hype for the doubles. bringing that pound 5 team back awwww ye.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom