• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Apex 2012 | CHECK OP FOR EVENT BRACKETS/POOLS | EVO 2012 QUALIFIER!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LLDL

Smash Hero
Ffffffff. Lookin bad for florida. Just got a message from smash mac. They called shiz into jury duty for jan 6 >_>. There trying to renegotiate the court date but its not lookin good.

Merkuri

Smash Lord
can't make this anymore. my funds are a lot lower than i thought they would be around this time and the trip just isn't realistic..... sorry guys
Create a good player fund, if they case raise a 1000$ for Captain Jack, I don't see why they can't raise enough money for you to go.

Merkuri

Smash Lord
Then just mention in the title that it's needed asap.

Basically it can't hurt, so I don't see why he shouldn't try.

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
Total Smash Entrants: 501

Total Brawl Entrants: 307
Total Melee Entrants: 239

Brawl Singles Entrants: 300
Brawl Doubles Entrants: 190
Melee Singles Entrants: 231
Melee Doubles Entrants: 140

getting there...

infiniteV115

Smash Hero
You. Are dumb. Sorry. Then stuff about Brinstar, RC and other CPs.
Yes, I'm aware that the stagelist affects this too. I didn't say that Apex would give weight to one of those possibilities and nothing more, I just said it would give weight to one of them.

Thanks for calling me dumb though, that was totally necessary.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
Just letting everyone know: The laws in new jersey are ***. Apparently I'm responsible enough to fly all the way across the ocean...But im 3 years too young to book a hotel for myself.

I blame the UK scene for flaking on me, Im like the only one NOT over the age of 21 in the uk scene :(

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
yee dawg i gochu no problem br0 lezz juz SMOKE it up at apex

Heartstring

Smash Legend
In uk you can book providing you are physically capable of asking for a room and paying for it :L
America is crazy at times

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
>can get married
>can serve in military, die for country
>can't legally imbibe alcohol
welp

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
well..my problem is I have no certainty my replacement passport would come in time =_= I just have to see what the post office say tomorrow.

Other than that, the flight is actually pretty cheap and it might stay at that cause of last minute flight costs

If I got a bit of help then I'd probably be sure to go, but I gotta find out about my passport tomorrow regardless

honestly dont think I'll be able to go to this, will probably be in the US during the summer anyway

@ PB&J if I went I'd probably team with Ice, but its doubtful and he's teaming with Amsah anyway

lol, like I said its so doubtful

PB&J

Smash Hero
Fuzzyness-if i dont team with Javi we should team,thats if you go,but im sure something great will happen and you will come
Edit: so since ice is teaming with amsah and if tuga goes we can team
:phone:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom