• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

APEX 2010 - Event Done | Partial Results up Side events will be posted ASAP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Famous

Smash Champion
Craig PM me about the hotel or w/e fees if you got them

And talk to "that guy" as well...I've only gotten 1 reply on my teammate situation

strawhats

Smash Master
according to Alex Strife...Isai and rain are entering (which could only mean they r teaming together)

HYPE.

I know im in no position to talk, wish I could go, but step that melee attendance up people (Unless more people have registered since yesterday and Alex/GIMR have yet to update the attendance list for both events).

LLDL

Smash Hero
Registration is open look at the title, and they also haven't updated the list since last night,

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
Ugh. I go get $60, figure that would be enough for me to come to this, and then realize there is a $10 "late" fee.

God **** it, Alex. >_<

Nintendude

Smash Hero
me (10:55:27 PM): you arent going right?
Isai (10:55:35 PM): i dunno
Isai (10:55:47 PM): most likely not
me (10:56:16 PM): well, you still got 2 days to change your mind
Isai (10:56:27 PM): nothing to change
Isai (10:56:31 PM): only m2k's mind to change
Isai (10:56:34 PM): if someone wanted to change a mind
Isai (10:56:36 PM): it would be his
Isai (10:56:43 PM): i'm not spending money on a ticket

And there you have it, folks.

CO18

Smash Hero
What? shadow supposed to be here so i can **** him in our MM. And i know you would know bout the cg sk lol i still think falco wins slightly with a perfect camp though. (on neutrals)

Also Ill do snake vs Ics swordguard.

swordgard

Smash Hero
What? shadow supposed to be here so i can **** him in our MM. And i know you would know bout the cg sk lol i still think falco wins slightly with a perfect camp though. (on neutrals)

Also Ill do snake vs Ics swordguard.
Snake does give ics a hard time and im canadian, so i guess free money for you?

Any other snake wants free money?

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
I'm open for MMs since I really wanna play a bunch of people. $5 (or less if I'm getting poor)/Best of 3. Bawrl only.

Diakonos, I'll MM you! =D
$5 bo3

yea just basically when yall see me, i have dreads, blonde tips, come up to me and we could do money matches.... My falco, my mk, my wolf too
falcon vs wolf? $5

yea just basically when yall see me, i have black hair, come up to me and we could do money matches.... My fox, my mk too...
falcon vs fox? $5

Sure lol find me
you ****ing suck

Taking a pic with all wario mains... cause if i take a pic with all mk mains it will prob be the entire venue.
wario! <3

so so far.....

co18 $5 falcon/wario
kira $5 falcon/ganon
yoshq $5 falcon/falcon
lee martin $5 falcon/falcon
sharky $1 (boooo) wolf/yoshi

let's gooooo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom