• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

APEX 2010 - Event Done | Partial Results up Side events will be posted ASAP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryucloud

Smash Journeyman
A Place Where *****s Are Real=Rhode Island BABY!!!
*Ahem*

Let me thank a few people for a second.

Daniel Bailey

David Lawing

Roger Kidd

John Boney

Landon Cox

Justin Isett

Hamish Rogers

Barry Layton

Wayland Hayes

Enver Siddiky

Edmund Barglor

Frank Liu

Cristin DeSaro

and

Alex Rivera

Because of them, DASHIZWIZ is confirmed for APEX 2010.

Thanks, guys. I'll be buying his ticket (and mine lol) in the next few days.
THATS WUTS IM TALKING ABOUT NOW APEX IS OFFICAL lol i do need to change my last name on my debit card too * Edmund BargBlor good **** to everybody eles who donated just remindes me how cool the smash communty is See you guys at APEX!

KageMurphy

Smash Master
Sooo, cos kirbykaze is no longer able to make this tournament I am without a teams partner.

I'm from England and usually do better in teams than singles....I main Peach and am suited better to support.

I also play an ok-ish Fox enough for doubles if you're better defensively :)
With a name like this, you should play yourself off as a trap.

Diakonos

Smash Lord
Sooo, cos kirbykaze is no longer able to make this tournament I am without a teams partner.

I'm from England and usually do better in teams than singles....I main Peach and am suited better to support.

Team with Eric, PKM is bailing.

VA

Smash Hero
Ok so I arrive on the 2nd of August, I will have quite a lot of valuable stuff with me (I'm travelling on to ecuador after).

I'm staying at Cactuar's and was wondering if anyone would be willing to drive me from the airport to his house? I'd really appreciate this if someone could...I'm confident I could get there on my own but I'd feel a lot better about my stuff if I was getting driven....

Archangel

Smash Hero
NNID
combat22386
I have a question about the late fee. Does that mean that if you show up in person you have to pay 10 extra dollars or is that like if you show up a day late or something?

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)

yes
Axe: yea man, I'm too hyped :chuckle:

HBox: wanna mm?
yes
That's awesome to hear =D

Yo HBox and Axe! $1 MM Falco dittos =D I should have a few extra dollars to MM you both haha
yes
yo hbox, you should put all their tags too, i'm assuming you just put the names since it came up on the paypal transactions, but whoever they are should say something, you guys deserve more respect. i'm amazed it worked out, even though I wasn't really for the whole idea
Well only their real names came up...

Everyone who donated! PM me your tags and whether or not you want people to know how much you gave because I will be announcing all the names at APEX2010!

It still is not too late to donate! If you even give just one dollar just in case anything falls through, I still will be acknowledging you at Apex!

THATS WUTS IM TALKING ABOUT NOW APEX IS OFFICAL lol i do need to change my last name on my debit card too * Edmund BargBlor good **** to everybody eles who donated just remindes me how cool the smash communty is See you guys at APEX!
PM Me :D

I hope this serves as a good representation to what happens in the smash community when good efforts come together!

Sanu

Smash Champion
VA... we could always team :) speaking of, it's been too long since we've talked haha

I do better with Peach in teams though than other characters hrm

HomeMadeWaffles

Smash Lord
hey

phil and myself aren't going to this

i told alexstrife already but i'm just posting it anyway if anyone was concerned

if anyone was even concerned to begin with lol

Zero_Saber

Smash Apprentice
hey

i told alexstrife already but i'm just posting it anyway if anyone was concerned

Well I just lost some hype for APEX ... I think Juggleguy said he wasn't going either so I really hope there's a decent number of people recording matches there :/.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
might not be able to make it. got a new job today and ill have to work weekends, hopefully it starts after apex and not before x.x

g-regulate

Smash Hero
JUST A HEADS UP FOR EVERYONE

You can book your hotel online for the SAME price as the "APEX discount" if you book for thursday through sunday. it's some kind of "book on thursday and stay for 2+ nights" discount.

Basically if you book online today, for thursday night through sunday, you'll get the same price of $99 per night. I just booked mine and it came to $341 (+ taxes and stuff) for a double bed room, thurs/fri/sat night.

i advise everyone to take advantage of the online convenience.

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
hey

;___;

might not be able to make it. got a new job today and ill have to work weekends, hopefully it starts after apex and not before x.x
wtf is going on???

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
I didn't think HMW was coming to begin with.

But, Plank nuuuuuuu. Congrats on the new job though!

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
i dont like NC be happy south gets rep

- joke post

Brawl should be a mixture of

- EE
- Coney
- diem
- Pierce

idea

Smash Master
Team with Eric, PKM is bailing.
i'll team with him if VA doesn't want =D

VA... we could always team :) speaking of, it's been too long since we've talked haha

I do better with Peach in teams though than other characters hrm
or i could team with you again if you're still free =D

or i could team with you =D (i'm from the same area as KK/raynex/unknown/IB by the way, and i play jigglypuff)

that's three people now, i should be able to snag someone for teams.

hey

aw :(

commentate over the livestream somehow.

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
chill, toastman. g-reg and richmond are coming.
YAYUHHHZZZZ =D

This is still going to be a **** event...can't wait!!! ^_^

And I'll be recording at this. I'll have all vids I record up in a week or less.

Juggleguyyyy you gotta gooo :(

ALSO:

I WILL MM ANY AND ALL GANONS WITH MARTH.

Just find me.

Anywhere between $0(pride) and $5.

2/3 only.

KrazyKnux

Smash Lord
MI needs to step it up and give juggleguy a ride imo. Especially since he's already registered.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom