• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

APEX 2010 - Event Done | Partial Results up Side events will be posted ASAP

Status
Not open for further replies.

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
JUST A HEADS UP FOR EVERYONE

You can book your hotel online for the SAME price as the "APEX discount" if you book for thursday through sunday. it's some kind of "book on thursday and stay for 2+ nights" discount.

Basically if you book online today, for thursday night through sunday, you'll get the same price of $99 per night. I just booked mine and it came to $341 (+ taxes and stuff) for a double bed room, thurs/fri/sat night.

i advise everyone to take advantage of the online convenience.
BTW, this is awesome if you're arriving Thursday night.

Just did this too.

http://www.newbrunswick.hyatt.com/hyatt/hotels/index.jsp

Divinokage

Smash Legend
YAYUHHHZZZZ =D

This is still going to be a **** event...can't wait!!! ^_^

And I'll be recording at this. I'll have all vids I record up in a week or less.

Juggleguyyyy you gotta gooo :(

ALSO:

I WILL MM ANY AND ALL GANONS WITH MARTH.

Just find me.

Anywhere between $0(pride) and $5.

2/3 only.
Ok We can do 5$, hehehe. =)

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
hey guys any questions or additional information that you need for registration has to be done by God-is-my-rock and you have to PM him or email him at VGBOOTCAMP@GMAIL.COM

As far as rooms remember it is SUGGESTED 4 people in the room but you can probably shack up with others.

toasty

Smash Hero
Is it just me or is booking 2 rooms for 4 people more expensive than booking 1 room for 2 people twice....wtf? Also 1 room for 4 people is looking too expensive =(
d00d just lie all day...they really will never check.

I had 23 people in 3 rooms for ROM2 and just as many for Pound4 and they had no clue...**** ONE of the rooms for Pound had TWELVE PEOPLE IN IT. TWELVE.

But that was their choice, not mine...and good for them: they were all friends/acquaintances and paid relatively little for their rooms...they only suffered the lack of space and the "slight" increase in heat XD

But yeah...

and awww sheeeiiit COME GET IT KAGE!!! I'ma **** you up, son...I don't fux with Ness anymore XD

NH Cody

Smash Champion

toasty

Smash Hero
LOL your standard of living is violated by sleeping on the floor?!

LOL get that **** outta here, son!

Seriously just ask someone for one of the sheets and an extra pillow...there are ALWAYS extras for both in those hotel beds.

And better yet: Apex is across several days. Chances are that you will be staying multiple nights wherever you're staying. I think it's pretty simple to just take turns each night so no one has to 'degrade themselves' [still LOL'ing] by sleeping on the floor for the whole weekend.

Even still: is it too much trouble to bring a sleeping bag if it's going to save you $20-$30 [or whatever amount, it saves $$$] for an already costly trip?

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
Stingers I hope you're joking. I will slap you if the thought of sleeping on the floor is too much for you. Same goes for everyone else.

There's looking to be 7 of us in my room and none of us are complaining. I'm taking an extra blanket and if theres no pillows then I'll use some extra clothes and my duffle bag. Hell I may even just find the biggest guy down there and use him as a pillow for the night.

SMASHERS DON'T NEED HOTEL COMFORT! Besides odds are you're going to be up all night the whole weekend anyways. By the time you lay down you'll be so tired you won't be able to tell the difference between the bed and broken glass.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
what...i slept on the floor getting 90 minutes of sleep total at some random dudes house on friday night just because I wanted to go to sit in a car for 4 hours to go to a tournament to get some low placing and spend 80 dollars while doing it

i wish i had more common sense

i dont like NC be happy south gets rep
:mad:

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
toonysonic, thanks for the consideration, but im going to team with fellow florida for regional pride and whatnot.

(besides, i told lobos he would be the next toon link i would do teams with)

i really do need housing for this though. im down to throw 10 bucks or so a night at anyone who can house me at the hotel and whatnot :laugh:

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
I should know if I can house people for sure this week. Once again, if I can house people I'll be willing to around 30 to 40 people in my house. Most likely $10 a night per person and you will probably need a ride from my house to the venue. I'll help out a bit if absolutely neccesary but I'm not doing 5 to 7 round trips even if its only a 5 min drive.

Once this is confirmed I'll make a thread and post back in here.

tw1n

Smash Champion
yo Toasty!!! I want some nachos please....

I'm sad to hear about HMW and Phil not being able to make it. Hopefully something drastic will change for the better lol

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Lol Stongers.

Shiz is coming huh? I hope I FINALLY get to meet that guy. Been over 3 years now that I've wanted to do that....

HMW and Phil not coming makes me pretty sad. =(

Archangel

Smash Hero
NNID
combat22386
OK Guys don't get too excited but it looks like I can make it to this after all Unfortunately no smashmomma at this:(

@Dr.PP I gotta play some friendlies with your Mario.:chuckle:

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
well I somehow manage to lose my static partner again because he apparently promised bionic sonic teams like 2 years ago

have fun getting last, Speed....

anyway just spectating now so full time commentary for Coney and I. (he didnt enter anything either)

Codi

Smash Ace
hmm there should be a big thread for people who need teamates for this maybe ill go make one now to help out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom