• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Anyone like Smashville?

Gothic Zelda

Smash Apprentice
Smashville is too good, especially since it's so easy to see where I need to be to ledgesteal...

Koala

Smash Cadet
Smashville is probably my favorite stage. It is a great stage overall and then it has animal crossing in the background and on saturdays the dog is there!

ZYPHR

Smash Cadet
smashville is awesome, and the music is great on saturdays after 8:00:chuckle:

GBye

Smash Cadet
Smashville is the best stage in teh whole game, especially when K.K. is singing on the background.

ffdgh

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4768-8177-0708
lol i like the town folk expressions during battles and kk ftw

Terra~

Smash Journeyman
Like everyone else. Sat from 8 to 12 is <33333
I change the time on my Wii sometimes, just because i miss K.K

Circa

Smash Champion
NNID
timssu
3DS FC
1891-2120-4792
Smashville's basically the most neutral stage in the entire game (even over FD, thanks to the likes of Diddy and Falco)...that said, I like it. And I don't usually like flat, platformless stages...can't approach for ****. Even the single, strafing platform helps out my gameplay a lot. =D

UberMario

Smash Master
Yes, it's the only non-custom stage in the whole game that can be traversed underneath using Mario, Luigi, or Yoshi.

Mario: Edge-drop, full-charged FLUDD to propel, double jump, cape, triple jump.

Luigi: Edge-drop, Green Missle twice, double jump, Luigi Cyclone upwards, triple jump

Yoshi: Edge-drop, Egg Throw to the other side, then double jump.

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Wow. This thread is still going.

I find this slightly amusing, as it was made the first day I could post on SmashBoards (due to some problems with my confirmation email)...

I still like Smashville. It is still my favorite stage.

Vect0r

Smash Journeyman
I actually DID get K.K. Rider playing once, unintentionally.

It was awesome. Smashville is my #1 favorite stage, too. <3 Smashville

Lustar

Smash Cadet
I like Smashville because it's a fair stage and the music can be calm or serene. It's also one of the stages that I actually choose.

GTA_Hater_331

Smash Journeyman
Level 316, Smashville

The terrain may be a tad simple, but everything else about this stage I like. It's easy for me to say because I find ways to make all of the stages enjoyable... like the sky changing with the Wii's internal clock or the balloons with food tied to the strings for good healing. Too bad there are no playable Animal Crossing characters (Tom Nook alone would've been plenty). I just fight Fox, Falco, and Wolf here, because they're the "space animals". For the music, I stick to the basic "Animal Crossing Main Theme" here. I'd watch more of the Totakeke concerts, but on Saturdays at 9:00 PM on FOX, one hour after the concert kicks off....Watch Television. Catch Fugitives.

Goldheartedly yours,
one who hates Grand Theft Auto.

P. S. To all those who think I need to toughen up and start hating some stages right now: to put it simply, fudge that demand.

Chuz

Smash Cadet
The question should be, "any NOT like Smashville?" Because I sure can't think of any.

KirbyIRL

Smash Journeyman
Smashville's my #2 favorite neutral, and most people usually end up on it in a striking match because absolutely nobody likes yoshi's island, and everyone strikes battlefield first.

Overall, I'd say it's my...5th favorite. 6th if you include banned's (****ing LOVE Corneria).

Lukar

Smash Rookie
I love Smashville. The stage design itself is pretty simple, which makes it good for multiplayer. The Animal Crossing theme just makes me like it even more- I loved playing AC on my GCN and DS.

UberMario

Smash Master
I like that the platform moves and can't be camped underneath, unlike Battlefield's.

FUNKLAB

Smash Cadet
I just love SV for the ledges. Allowing rising aerials when clinging without having to worry about getting stuck under like FD -_-

Avion

Smash Apprentice
I like Smashville a lot, even the music, yet I never seem to do very well there. The platform seems to love my opponents and hate me:laugh: For neutrals, I'd say BF > SV > FD > YI.

Samael_78

Smash Journeyman
when using snake, planting a C4 on the moving platform can be quite funny as it can hit someone underneith when it passes over them (provided they're tall enough)

Top Bottom