• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Anyone like Smashville?

DTK.L

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2036-9101-4904
I really like SV practically my favorite stage though that red balloon can really just screw you over if your ness thats whenever i see the stupid thing i just murder it on sight.

HotWings

Smash Ace
Smashville is my all time fav. stage... is there a way that you can make it nighttime everytime you choose smashville?

Oh and the only problem with me+smashville is that i have a problem with always trying to pop the balloon >_<

SaveMeJebus

Smash Master
smashville is my favorite stage of all the ssb series. In my opinion it is the most neutral stage in the entire game. 2:00am is the frosting on the cake

MikeKirby

OTL Winrar
I like how the background changes with the day. Now all we need is for Smashville to copy the weather. Y'know, rain when it's raining outside or snow or even just cloudy. That'd cool. It would all be aesthetics of course and wouldn't interupt gameplay like a random T-Bolt.

Edit: mistake... look at quoted posts. Thank Yous ^_^

Variable

Smash Ace
I like how the background changes with the day. Now all we need is for Smashville to copy the weather. Y'know, rain when it's raining outside or snow or even just cloudy. That'd cool. It would all be aesthetics of course and would interupt gameplay like a random T-Bolt.
If it rained while it was raining outside, or it was lightning' It would be really cool. It would probably be extremely annoying and distracting though.

satowolf

Oppa Gundam Style
I like how the background changes with the day. Now all we need is for Smashville to copy the weather. Y'know, rain when it's raining outside or snow or even just cloudy. That'd cool. It would all be aesthetics of course and would interupt gameplay like a random T-Bolt.
It would be awesome if it changed as the season changed and the same with the weather. But then again, imagine that on wifi lag XD

PurpleTop

Smash Cadet
I really like this map too, But I too dislike the music. The edges are that nice slant, good for recoveries, which is a step up from FD. It is like a Battle Field main platform with the maneuverability of FD, but with that little extra platform. I think that it may be even smaller than FD though, which bothers me.

D

Deleted member

As a Wolf main, I absolutely love Smashville. I'm definitely at my best on that stage, not to mention it's great for scarring.

satowolf

Oppa Gundam Style
As a Wolf main, I absolutely love Smashville. I'm definitely at my best on that stage, not to mention it's great for scarring.
So true.
The scarring is so much easier to pull off on Smashville and Battlefield.

The real little comet

Smash Cadet
I was actually excited to see that a stage based on Animal Crossing was available. It's one of my favorite games.
That, and there's not very many tricks to it that make fighting /too/ much of a problem.
Not too short, not too long.

...And I gotta admit that I like 2:00 AM and Go K.K. Rider!.
Too cute to turn down, imo.

UltraPuff

Smash Apprentice
This is probably my favorite neutral stage... who here can't resist popping the balloon? It's oddly satisfying. :p

satowolf

Oppa Gundam Style
Lol, I Lurvs Teh Smashville! LOL! XD

And The Music Gets Old Fast But Who Cares? XD
WHAT!? The music is great! Especially 2:00am and K.K Rider. Those are the best songs on the whole stage. I put my TV volume way up, cranking up the surround sound and rock out. Way better than the mainstream bullcrap we have today. >:/
And we get free concerts every Saturday at 8pm. I mean C'MON!?

FREE CONCERTS!

Akaku94

Smash Journeyman
Yep, free concerts are worth it. But I don't care so much for the stage... a little too simple for my taste. I know it's the most balanced stage, etc, etc. But I don't really like it... I like Yoshi's Island, of all the neutral stages.

MikeKirby

OTL Winrar
I resist popping the balloon now that I know it debuffs your hits lol
Turn that negative into positive! Use a move that you spam or don't use often in combat to refresh one move in your queve. Some examples are; Falco's lazers, Pit's Arrows, Kirby N-Air, Bowser D-Air, G&W U-air (can be done multiple times to refresh more than 1 move if you hit with the air hit bubble.). Just don't kill yourself trying to pop the balloon...
WHAT!? The music is great! Especially 2:00am and K.K Rider. Those are the best songs on the whole stage. I put my TV volume way up, cranking up the surround sound and rock out. Way better than the mainstream bullcrap we have today. >:/
And we get free concerts every Saturday at 8pm. I mean C'MON!?

FREE CONCERTS!
*howls*
AAUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Black Star

Smash Cadet
smashville is more "even" then final destination in my opinion. And its alot more fun. xD

shikashake2

Smash Cadet
Smashville is probably the only stage that is neutral for every character. I really like this stage. As for the music, I do like "the roost". The only thing I don't like is that the platform sometimes gets in the way. It's still my favorite stage though.

iamjason8

Smash Journeyman
I like Smashville!

Also, the lips, unlike FD are forgiving but for some reason, it keeps glitching up when I Up-B with Marth. Maybe I'm accidentally teching or something. =/

addiewillium

Smash Rookie
Smashville is my favorite stage in this game.It is like Final Destination with an additional moving platform that can either help you recover or hurt you.

A17

Smash Ace
NNID
Okrapaeli
Smashville is a map i pick if its 1v1 and we don't pick FD.. FD's is rather huge for just 2 players, plus i like playing offstage.

Top Bottom