• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Anyone like Smashville?

TheBlossomingLily

Stitchface King
NNID
BlossomingLily
3DS FC
1736-0702-8981
From a tactical aspect, I enjoy Smashville because it doesn't own your recovery if you're coming from below, plus it's more lenient with the floating platform.
^
THIS. Let's face it, we've all had that unbearable moment where we get stuck on that diagonal edge of Final Destination and fall to our doom. When it comes to Smashville on the other hand, its diagonal edge ends up letting you slide up to grabbing range.

Ambu(ECNAL)

Smash Rookie
Well the stage is pretty basic, the backround is just too extreme for its own good.
Oh hey I poped a balloon.
I personally love it. C:

Ray Robo

Smash Ace
NNID
RayRobo
Smashville imo is a good basic neatural/CP stage. It's very fun to play on.

rolrctermaniac

Smash Apprentice
You shouldn't be able to let us shoot your tornado with lasers. also you can avoid them all together by flying sky high.

On topic: I love smashville, Its short fun to camp on and my texture on it is awesome!

Variable

Smash Ace
Smashville is my favorite / best map. And helps out with my main exceptionally. (TL)
Anyone who doesn't like SV, is probably a Ike, Link, or DK main. Why because they're typically slow and don't have good recovery, but all of those are lower tiers anyway.

Other than that it should be a good neutral for everyone, and if it's not you should probably practice, as it's a pretty common map, and I haven't met anyone who doesn't like it.

smashless gama

Smash Cadet
I find Smashville to be my all-time favorite stage not only because of the great atmosphere for fighting but because of the time-of-day thing with the Wii's internal clock. I find the music relaxing, too. Another reason was because I didn't really like Brawl's stages at all and this one is the most original. Most of Brawl's stages are not even that good. Melee had better stages. Period.

SSSnake

Smash Journeyman
i think smashville is one of the best. its basically FD with a moving platform, and thats pimpin.

Jon Farron

✧ The Healer ✧
Premium
I like this stage because it doesn't have the weird lip under the stage like fd. so with pk thunder i can slide up the lip instead of bouncing off of it :D

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
People still get stuck on FD's lip after two years?
Lawlz, this↑↑↑↑↑
Just won the thread...
hey use your eggz on MK man
YOUR EGGZ!
And grab-release infinite that MK till no tomorrow!:mad:
USE IT MAN!
0-Death those MKs!

On topic: I LOVE SV, its one of the best stages for my sonic, other than FD and Frigate.
Its flat, has one platform, and no gay edge.
Plus, it's easier to go understage, and its very good on my ICs, due to them needing open flat range to CG, easily >; ]

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
Yes, I love SV, because for a Ness main you can camp the moving platform and do all kinds of things on it. Oh and the sides of the stage are great for Yo-Yo spikes.

It's just a nice stage in general.

satowolf

Oppa Gundam Style
Ah, Smashville, it's just a wonderful simplistic stage.
You just gotta love those Saturday night concerts while brawling. xP

satowolf

Oppa Gundam Style
Lol Hiya Jon xD
And I also agree. Smashville is the best stage for recovery.

Darach

Smash Rookie
Smashville is one of my favorite. The scene is cute the game is awesome and the music is addicting. Always play on saturday night for K.K. And there is not negative things about this stage so who doesn't use it?

-LzR-

Smash Hero
IMO Smashville sucks, it is after FD so overplayed that I wonder how can ppl still pick it. Why won't they pick stages like Japes, RC or Brinstar that are a little bit more interesting. A flat stage is what all fighters have, stages like Brinstar are only in Smash, so I pick those all the time.

BluePSI

Smash Champion
NNID
BluePSI
I love Smashville! I love listening to K.K while in an epic fight!
(especialy K.K rockin' for teh flashbacks of hippies attacking Ness and Ninten for no good reason :3)

Top Bottom