• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Anyone like Smashville?

M@v

Subarashii!
My Fav neutral behind FD.

True Fact: Whoever breaks the balloon first wins, regardless of the outcome.

Ange

Smash Lord
This is more like a 1+ post count thread now, since everyone agrees with the statement that yes, Smashville is a great stage.

So basically, there is nothing to discuss. :bee:

+1 "I like Smashville"

Johnny Pteran

Smash Journeyman
The background is lol, the music is pretty cool (doesn't have Mike's Song though, therefore it's incomplete)

My favorite part of it, though, is that it doesn't have the completely stupid lip on the end like Final Destination does. The only possible screw-up you can do is go underneath the stage. It's a great stage, really.

Narigo1

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4098-2763-4068
I like the stage because it is really basic and i like the music too

voomm

Smash Apprentice
I love smashville!!!!!!!!!! Its great for Yoshi Falco nand C falcon

AranOcean

Smash Ace
NNID
AranOcean
3DS FC
1220-8584-3874
It's the only stage in Brawl that has an audience (unless you count PS1 and PS2's stadium crowd). Epic Win!

Adetque

Smash Apprentice
Smashville needs a character to go with it.

Tom Nook for middle tier!

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
Smashville is like my best and most comfortable stage for pretty much all my characters and matchups. Sheik is really good there, as are the IC's. Kirby is really good there as well. And great music too! What an awesome stage.

BMunich16

Smash Apprentice
Like FirusTheHedgehog, I liked Smashville since playing Animal Crossing, and it seems much less harsh than Final Destination, which has an annoying backround that changes color. Since I'm a Toon Link main, sometimes the balloons block my spikes which gets annoying, but rarely happens. I think the platform is entertaining and throws a little twist in.

Vorguen

Smash Champion
The Final Destination background isn't annoying I think it's kind of epic. What I like about Smashville is the change of mood from Final Destination to that one. Also, Toon Link's D-air is not very good.

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Too true. It's probably the best stage in Brawl. Unless they brought back Fourside, of course.

Biinii

Smash Apprentice
The ledge wont kill you, projectiles dont ignore the ledges, the terrain is plain... Just the perfect stage.

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Personally, I love day time. I hate how I'm never awake while it's like that, though.

:058:

Cross.

Smash Ace
Smashville is my favorite stage in the game. The edges aren't gay like FD and its just a perfect flat surface. Night background is awesome as well.

Kaitou Ace

Smash Apprentice
I used to like Smashville but some of it's subtle details can become really annoying. The edges are sort of awkward and can make recovery rather annoying sometimes. The moving platform usually ends up helping your enemies more than it does you. Even if it doesn't, it just distracts the players and ruins airgames and such because it might move under you and ruin your combos @_@

I ALSO HATE THE BALLOON. IT HAS GIMPED MY NESS RECOVERY SO MANY TIMES

KvC Prolimar

Smash Rookie
Smashville is one of my favorite stages too. Pretty cool effects, and it is great for fair matches. I play on it like I used to play in Final Destination.

Top Bottom