• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Anime North Attendees Post Here

worldjem7

Smash Ace
I'm going to this. I might be going with my friend from high school, though, so I might not even be around smash for very long (if there even is any).

EVERYONE PARTY IN HR!!! ...well those old enough to do so anyway...

Blitzmidfielder

Smash Journeyman
I saw Blitz's Alex costume and he wears a black shirt.

The least you could do is wear a shirt wif the red stripes.
Alex wears a black shirt. He rips it off in most opening sequences.

It's the only one I have, so don't expect any ripping. And I don't feel like scarring my shoulders.

Anth0ny

Smash Master
too good Nin:), btw Anthony that pic is lol, little kid holding mommas hand,guy staring a crotch in shock,girl looks turned on....Falcon raaaaape
hahaha yeah :laugh:

And if Nin can't get you a ride, I could probably fit you and Cyan in my car. We'll talk about it in like...April lol.

Violent-nin

Smash Ace
Well, I'll be going for all 3 days but I'm not staying in a hotel most likely....I'll be going back and forth each day from home.

So I dunno if your gonna stay in a hotel with Niko and smoke up for the weekend. If you are then I can probably pick you up Friday.

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
So I've had a change of heart. I might still come to AN now if I can somehow get the staff to let me do Melee as a tournament. Last year I helped out the brawl tournament which was lawls cuz it was was neutral stages only. Man, AN07 ftw lol. That year was so cool. For some reason it felt like an altered Evo East tournament.

Who's down for this? I'd like some help for this. Josh and Grmog? If the tournament is not possible then **** this LOL I'll just sell my ticket and chill in the hotel rooms.

Edit: I might be cosplaying this year too LOL it'll be 2gud. :laugh: I'll give a cookie to the person who guesses who I'll be. It's kinda hard too LOL.

P.S - Deadline day for people who are prereging through Tam need to get their money in soooooon. You know who you are lol.

Blitzmidfielder

Smash Journeyman
So I've had a change of heart. I might still come to AN now if I can somehow get the staff to let me do Melee as a tournament. Last year I helped out the brawl tournament which was lawls cuz it was was neutral stages only. Man, AN07 ftw lol. That year was so cool. For some reason it felt like an altered Evo East tournament.

Who's down for this? I'd like some help for this. Josh and Grmog? If the tournament is not possible then **** this LOL I'll just sell my ticket and chill in the hotel rooms.

Edit: I might be cosplaying this year too LOL it'll be 2gud. :laugh: I'll give a cookie to the person who guesses who I'll be. It's kinda hard too LOL.

P.S - Deadline day for people who are prereging through Tam need to get their money in soooooon. You know who you are lol.
I'd like to help if possible.

Sanu

Smash Champion

You know I'd be willing to help if it were a possibility Adnanface. The sad truth is, I doubt there will be. :(

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
IMPORTANT

Randomly good news guys, I went to the first Anime North meeting today, and we got the gaming schedule set up. At first smash was going to be cut from the schedule but I was able to get a 64 man single elim. tourni on the friday night for Brawl and a 64 man double elim. Melee on Saturday morning.

That is all peoples, so bring your ***** there and ****, lets MM some scrubs LOLLL.

Sanu

Smash Champion
Oh, awesome! I wonder if bugging them on the AN forums helped at all xD

Iliad

Smash Lord
I've been working on my asian pick-up lines, hows about this:

"You can be my Han Dynasty and i'll be your Yellow Turbans, i'll ravage your land for three years until you make me stop."

Good no?

Sanu

Smash Champion
fyi to everyone, I'm selling cheap AN weekend passes for $25-$30 bucks each. I ordered too many for my friends and have to get rid of them.

yeah, let me know via pm etc.

KingAce

Smash Ace

"You can be my Han Dynasty and i'll be your Yellow Turbans, i'll ravage your land for three years until you make me stop."

Good no?
ew man y u like asian gs there so cust LOL

Switchblade

Smash Journeyman

Good no?
lol the funny thing is I think it would work too

*steals*

also josh are you gonna be staying the night there, or you gonna be going back to you place. either way can i crash with you?

Top Bottom