• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Anime North Attendees Post Here

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
Some people should edit their posts for their own benefit. I hope you guys know that AN people check up smashboards lol.. :laugh:

Yukiwarashi

Smash Champion
I go to AN every year! I'm surprised I don't recall seeing most of you guys, but then again...I wasn't very involved in the Melee scene. I usually play in the Narutimate Hero tournaments (minus last year's).

Agora

Smash Journeyman
Wuh? Wasn't last year's tourney free (save for AN pass)?

Wonder if my Luigi can make it as far this time around :p

Desh

Smash Ace
i remember discussing getting laid by hot asians or something when we stayed at davids.
iirc.
sounds like fun ^_^

Lanowen

BRoomer
BRoomer
Fogel is a pimp, he ****ing punked this fox off Adnan when he was volunteering at the ballroom-dancing thing, then this old lady asked Adnan to dance with him.

LOL :bee:

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
Man, she had a nice rack and everything LOL. Fogel had better spacing than I did at that point. :laugh: man I refused that old ***** so fast LOLLL. But I got the last laugh rofl.

Got $50 back AND I ***** his nutz the next time we played LOL. TCT I think it was hahah. <333 That story is legendary hahaha.

pastaboy

Smash Champion
il try and hit this up, nvr actually been to one of these >_<
they will have other tournies going on other then melee and brawl? sf4 or cvt?

Agora

Smash Journeyman
There's always a slew of different gaming tournaments going on, but they generally only announce them pretty late.

Anth0ny

Smash Master
il try and hit this up, nvr actually been to one of these >_<
they will have other tournies going on other then melee and brawl? sf4 or cvt?
There will probably be some SF4 considering it's the biggest fighting game of the year. Hopefully some Tatsu as well.

Violent-nin

Smash Ace
I should visit the Canada boards more often, didn't even see this thread. :dizzy:

I go to AN every year, it's probably the event I look forward to the most. I'll be most likely playing every game there including Smash and especially SF4. ;)

Switchblade

Smash Journeyman
I've gone for the past 4 years now roflz. We COULD do a melee tournament at this LOL. Brawl will be there for sure though lol, if you're interested.

Other GTA smashers do go. Sanuzi, Switchblade, KirbyKaze and like.. Fogel? LOL

But wtf, you're coming down for this? Doesn't WCC have their own anime conventions too? like @ Edmonton? Why AN? roflz. Yeah smashers that like anime would probably meet up with you. Switchblade is probably the one that's gonna hunt you down in the end. He likes playing scrubs lulz. Plus he's still into anime and such.
assuming I'm even gonna play any smash to begin with. i think after grmo's tourny I'm just gonna stop playing all together. I'm really starting to grow sick of the game in general.

Sanu

Smash Champion
assuming I'm even gonna play any smash to begin with. i think after grmo's tourny I'm just gonna stop playing all together. I'm really starting to grow sick of the game in general.
But Maaatt, I thought we'd play again sometime =(

Switchblade

Smash Journeyman
lol i think I'm the only guy from the smash community that's going to cosplay. I was thinking along the lines of either Stark from Bleach or Xigbar from Kingdom Hearts 2. if all else fails I'll prolly reuse my Shinigami outfit and pick a random squad captain i could work with. seeing as how i have the squad 3 haori, i might as well =S

Blitzmidfielder

Smash Journeyman
lol i think I'm the only guy from the smash community that's going to cosplay. I was thinking along the lines of either Stark from Bleach or Xigbar from Kingdom Hearts 2. if all else fails I'll prolly reuse my Shinigami outfit and pick a random squad captain i could work with. seeing as how i have the squad 3 haori, i might as well =S
I doubt some people would get the reference, but I'm cosplaying as Alex from Street Fighter 3.

Niko_K

Smash Master
I'm renting a hotel for the weekend, I hope to have other stoners with me in my hotel room, so we can hotbox the bathroom and have fun.

Toronto Joe? Sanuzi? Sylar?

I don't like Anime TOO much, but AN is always too fun.

Sanu

Smash Champion
I'm renting a hotel for the weekend, I hope to have other stoners with me in my hotel room, so we can hotbox the bathroom and have fun.

Toronto Joe? Sanuzi? Sylar?

I don't like Anime TOO much, but AN is always too fun.
Honestly, I'd love to but my boyfriend has already requested that we just get a room together this time around. ;)

I'll come by and visit for sure though.

Top Bottom