• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ACL FINALS - Brisbane - Sept. 24th/25th- $500+ Brawl Pot

Confirm Attendance

• Total voters

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
I'll try come to this.

:D

Vyse can set up my reuniting with myself and myself in a bottled jar.
(Although I don't think I can handle the heat myself can output any more, 5 years of being HARDCORE makes most confrontations with my soul quite painful)
We'll go buy enough to last you a year if you want. lol.

Attila_

The artist formerly known as 'shmot'
BRoomer
Is there any way we can convince you that you should take off work and skip training for the weekend to attend this? What needs to be done?
appreciate the effort, but there really isn't anything you can do.

smash has less priority than aths. unless we're at that aths track again, and there's a meet on :D

and work... i'm already taking the weekend off for robocop. two in a row is a bit much.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
pfft dont worry about scoot, I know that you did it out of the kindness of your heart, I also know the lesser known fact that you invented lunch many eons ago

zApollo

Smash Ace
Imo

Earl
Jaice
Tedeth (is he coming?)
Scott

are the top four likely candidates.

swordsaint

Smash Master
with ted in attendance i dont think i have a chance.

I feel against almost any other top player, lack of experience vs each other puts us on mostly even grounds, but ted just knows me too well.

Remastered

Smash Lord
I have to agree with Arrow, Earl won't beat Jaice. He is too good at the MK MU imo. If Earl played Marth, then maybe we'll have a different story on our hands.

The biggest threats to Jaice winning this tourney are Scoot, and to a lesser extent S.D. After playing Jaice with almost the entire cast trying to find a way to beat him, I have to say Diddy has a conveniently good MU on Oli if you play it smart. Although Jaice did beat tibs so who knows....

Attila_

The artist formerly known as 'shmot'
BRoomer
Tibor played disgustingly against jaice.

He was completely arrogant and it was written all over his play.

This is actually tibor's biggest weakness as a player.

Pity it never works more than once.

Also, earl will rip through jaice. Can't learn that mk mu unless you play real mks, no matter how good you are.

:phone:

Remastered

Smash Lord
Your forgetting I have seen these guys play each other before too. For a solid couple of hours the day before reloaded. Also Corpse's MK beat Earl's MK, then Jaice beat Corpe's MK in bracket. Should be an interesting match regardless of how it plays out though.

It was actually the first match where I wasn't impressed watching Tibs play. I remember watching his prior matches thinking wow. In saying this though, I personally thinks Diddy has the MU advantage too.

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
Toki are we still teaming for Maylee?

Or have you ditched me like Scoot ditched Jezmo, you ditched your mother, and Arrow ditched emily?

Splice

Smash Hero
Adepts basing a lot off one tournament lol.

And who loses to scoot? Seriously! Dont lose to scoot jaice.

Top Bottom