• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ACL FINALS - Brisbane - Sept. 24th/25th- $500+ Brawl Pot

Confirm Attendance

• Total voters

Splice

Smash Hero
shaya is pretty cool actually.

Scoots rubbish though, ACL would be the worst tournament in smash history if Jaice Almighty was conquered by someone so trash.

I'm sure Matt doesnt want something like that on his hands, seeing as he intends to run the brawl side of things.

Dekar289

Smash Hero
i agree bill
hope earl's going to sort it out
otherwise jaice vs sd grand finals is more likely than jaice vs scoot
is ted going to this?

Splice

Smash Hero
No, i agree, Adept does have better chances than Scoot.
At least Jaice will be coming to BaM2K11, so even if Earl doesnt go to QLD, we can present Jaice some true competition.

Remastered

Smash Lord
I won't beat anyone. I won't make it out of pools and we probably won't even have pools. I'm ultra bad. I'm 4th on the current QLD PR guys, seriously.

Arrow to win ACL, with S.D second.

toki

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3582-9503-2397
Yesu <3

But 1st, we have to discuss where we stay and such. Guess Ill stay in the same motel as you are, so we could do stuff at the weekends <3 how much is it for a day? or you havent checked yet?

smopup

Smash Journeyman
Anyone looking for a partner in Melee? I'm not that good, but I'm still hoping to do reasonably well with Falcon in doubles. =)

smopup

Smash Journeyman
Aww man, I need to find my R4 so we can play JUS again. That game is so broken and I'm absolutely terrible at it, but it's so much fun.

J-Birds

Smash Lord
If im not teaming with Rob or whatever ill gladly team with you.
I love teaming with Falcons

toki

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3582-9503-2397
You can borrow mine if you would like, you'd just have to make a team though lol
I have the game and the R4 so....yeah :awesome: I havent played JUS for ages now. Probs the last time I played you which was... almost 2 years ago haha

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
You can borrow mine if you would like, you'd just have to make a team though lol
I have the game and the R4 so....yeah :awesome: I havent played JUS for ages now. Probs the last time I played you which was... almost 2 years ago haha
lol, same, last time I remember playing was with puppy at rocky.

Remastered

Smash Lord
Can I get attendees to confirm equipment, tv's, wii's and Brawl. Also will Kaion be looking after the main recording set-up or is someone else bringing the gear. Let me know, thanks ;).

Remastered

Smash Lord
That's cool, I'll bring 2 tv's, 2 wii's, 2 Brawls and spare GC controls. I will have my laptop there for brackets etc, so if anyone else has a recording setup that they want to run to it they can. If you can run it onto my hard drive that would be better?

I'm technology ******** at the best of times, so someone will have to help me with the setup if we can do it (I'm thinking Toki :awesome: )

Remastered

Smash Lord
Sounds good Toki. Popped my thumb out playing basketball last night. Swollen and purple atm. Should be fine by ACL but I won't be able to practice much for a few weeks :(

Rianogard

Smash Apprentice
Toki, I will be waiting to see you do a Falco DACUS IRL. Even better show if you do it on someone there. You do a Falco one and I will do a Jigglypuff one, deal?

toki

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3582-9503-2397
Normal DACUS or BDACUS?

I accept :awesome:

But I want insurance for my injuries for breaking my neck.

edit:
I have a medicare card that expires 2 days after ACL, its all good.

Darkwing SykeDuk

Smash Dankist
apparently the city machine is getting upgraded when the kit arrives from the states or something, lachlan (1 of 2 owners of our ddr machine, works at timezone) convinced the tz manager to change it. If it works out he's going to convert more.

Top Bottom