• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ACL FINALS - Brisbane - Sept. 24th/25th- $500+ Brawl Pot

Confirm Attendance

• Total voters

Aussierob123

Smash Champion
Sweet Tedeth is coming.

Is zxv coming too?

There isn't enough hype for this despite mango even being here lol. wtf is this. This tournament is like, just over a week away. We gonna do pools or just bracket?

ImperfeCt

Smash Apprentice
Thanks for the cred Ted :p

Looks like I'm coming to this then. Just booked my flight and hotel.

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
I can house infinite people. Just bring your own sleeping aparatus and I don't give a ****. Uni slows down for me after Monday night, so PARTY TIME.

I will go out EVERY NIGHT people are up here to show them around or whatever, so just let me know.

It's the least I can do for those that are coming.

Ted and Jesmo are meant to be staying at mine. You two need to contact me so I know what's up with you guys.

CaLibUr_1337

Smash Lord
I'd prefer to not verse your D3 as DK simply because I haven't had much practice myself lately haha.

We should have a couple of friendlies and see how good/bad my spacing is since last time. I don't want to simply donate money to you lol.

I'm willing to go $5 - $10 Bo5 Neutral stages.

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
People should come to my house on Wednesday and have a holiday, starting with an unlimited sushi buffet down the road.

Aussierob123

Smash Champion
We should do a crew battle with mango, 8 stock vs 8 men or something lol. Mango gets 8 stock and we get like 8 players with 4 stock, 8 vs 32 stock. Something like that.

:phone:

Top Bottom