• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

9/04/10 - WATO12 -Western Airlines Travel Occidentally -Feat M2K and Money Drama!!!

mkGmoney

Smash Ace
Jacksonville, FL (UNF) Location: Tavares, FL (for
HRNUT probably played the gayest out of anyone in FL at one point in time or another... but people played gayer than him and beat him... and now he cries. :)

Brawl is simply a bad game (except Mario and Wario).

edit: HRNUT always says this every single time he loses to something "gay." He eventually shrugs it off and tries to go back to Marth only to realize he needs to play gay to win. Now he's gonna try ICs. He'll go back to Marth within two weeks. If he doesn't, he'll just play MELEE. LOL! :)

AceDudeyeah

Smash Ace
WHAA??
No friendlies slowed it down?
Looks like someone I know's gonna get a slapping....

Anyways....shocking. 5 o'clock is when the majority got hungry?
Methinks I'll just bring some food next times.
If my stomach feeds when the majority feeds I'll be like :urg:

Hehe, snorlax should be a playable character for you now, hbox?

Anonymous.

Smash Lord
LOL @ Mooney

Let's not forget that I've beaten you in every MM we've ever played in both games... ;)

-G(ets all your)money!
wtf we've played one MM like a year ago when I had just picked up a controller again and thats all you have over me <__<>

so don't act like we've MM'd over 20 times lol

I'm getting really annoyed with the constant **** talk though. MM my marth with your falcon for 20 bucks next time we meet.

Pritch

Smash Lord
..............so SFL should come to this tournament or Verciz's.

Pritch I moved the date...still can't make it?

And yes, the 21st is still a saturday.

No johns pls.

ZZzzz....
-.-
Hungry, you should mapquest new orleans to orlando. Then factor in the fact that I'm rarely bored in NO like I was here in panama city. I think you might find your answer then.;)

That said, if somthing happens to get hosted during my spring break and I end up in fl during said break (which I probably will, I haven't visited jacksonville in a while), you might just see me around.

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
Hungry, you should mapquest new orleans to orlando. Then factor in the fact that I'm rarely bored in NO like I was here in panama city. I think you might find your answer then.;)

That said, if somthing happens to get hosted during my spring break and I end up in fl during said break (which I probably will, I haven't visited jacksonville in a while), you might just see me around.
:(

Anyway, thanks for the Melee friendlies we had (I was the Falcon/Yoshi user). I enjoyed fighting your Peach. Our friendlies also encouraged because from the yearlong practice I've had with Melee, I think I am close enough to play Melee competitively.

mkGmoney

Smash Ace
Mooney, I will gladly take your money whenever we meet again. Don't bother with it if you have to borrow the money from someone though (especially if that someone is your mother).

For the sake of accuracy, we played a MM in Brawl and then you johned about how it'd be different if we were playing MELEE. I then wrecked your **** in MELEE too (don't make stupid johns).

Anonymous.

Smash Lord
Mooney, I will gladly take your money whenever we meet again. Don't bother with it if you have to borrow the money from someone though (especially if that someone is your mother).

For the sake of accuracy, we played a MM in Brawl and then you johned about how it'd be different if we were playing MELEE. I then wrecked your **** in MELEE too (don't make stupid johns).
*****, you're HORRIBLE at melee, and you place well at brawl here, good for you but I don't give two ****s about that game. You have no room to be talking **** at all.

We played one melee MM, and one brawl MM(who gives a **** about this game anyways?), both a year ago, but you're using that **** as a reason as to "why I'm better than cash Mooney'

**** outta here bro. At least I don't get 3 stocked by M2K.

Zoro

Smash Champion
*****, you're HORRIBLE at melee, and you place well at brawl here, good for you but I don't give two ****s about that game. You have no room to be talking **** at all.

We played one melee MM, and one brawl MM(who gives a **** about this game anyways?), both a year ago, but you're using that **** as a reason as to "why I'm better than cash Mooney'

**** outta here bro. At least I don't get 3 stocked by M2K.
Gmoney is by far the best smasher ive seen in brawl and melee. You have absolutely no chance it doesnt matter how much longer you have been playing this game. You have absolutely no chance against Gmoney. His 4 month old captain falcon is by far the greatest ive seen in years. His quadruple knees to falcon punch is unlike anything ive ever seen. If you even attempt to play him in brawl his extremely unique not like any other wario wario will completely and utterly destroy you. Dont even get me started on his metaknight! ITs best you just give him money right now and walk away before you truly anger him. His zombie eyes will pierce right through your soul and make you see visions of hell and torment.Do you wanna know what the G stands for in G money? It stands for God........it stands for God cash mooney....you dont want to **** with God do you? Then you better apologize right now! Dont upset him or we will all have to pay for it. We might even get the dreaded and mysterious LOL@?? which i think is actually a curse placed upon our eternal souls.

AceDudeyeah

Smash Ace
:(

Anyway, thanks for the Melee friendlies we had (I was the Falcon/Yoshi user). I enjoyed fighting your Peach. Our friendlies also encouraged because from the yearlong practice I've had with Melee, I think I am close enough to play Melee competitively.
Yeah, dude. Friendlies with you was awesome. Good practice against peach and sheik.

Ack! I never got to play the "best jigglypuff on the east coast" when I was over there!
I must remember...."Fight hungrybox at least once."

mkGmoney

Smash Ace
I never said I was good, Mooney. I just gave an accurate retelling of me wrecking your **** after your stupid johns of how things would be different in MELEE. If I'm truly HORRIBLE at MELEE and ***** you over a "year" ago (which it isn't quite yet... go back to school for that math ****), then what does that make you? Take the Internet moar srs plz and go make that stupid look into the camera like you always do.

3stocked by M2K? In what? He's only ever 1stocked me in Brawl and I've never played him in MELEE (in which he'd wreck me of course). You're too busy running that pole position on Mew2King to get stocked by him.

Zoro is funny. :)

Anonymous.

Smash Lord
I never said I was good, Mooney. I just gave an accurate retelling of me wrecking your **** after your stupid johns of how things would be different in MELEE. If I'm truly HORRIBLE at MELEE and ***** you over a "year" ago (which it isn't quite yet... go back to school for that math ****), then what does that make you? Take the Internet moar srs plz and go make that stupid look into the camera like you always do.

3stocked by M2K? In what? He's only ever 1stocked me in Brawl and I've never played him in MELEE (in which he'd wreck me of course). You're too busy running that pole position on Mew2King to get stocked by him.

Zoro is funny. :)
Make that 10 dollar MM a 30 dollar MM plz.

Anonymous.

Smash Lord
It was for $20 (learn2remember), but I'll gladly do that (just make sure that it is your money and not your mother's).

Come to my tourney this weekend and we'll play this out. :)
Obviously it was for 20. I'm going to raise it by 20 dollars every time you make a stupid post.

I'm not going 3 hours to some small tourney that won't have a big attendance. Sorry. If there was more notice I may have gone.

mkGmoney

Smash Ace
If it's obvious that it was originally for $20 and you're now raising it by $20 every time I make a "stupid post" then why would you make it $30? It should've been for $40. Welcome to basic math.

Every post on QQboards is stupid, so I'm pretty sure you're gonna not have the money for this **** by the end of the day.

This makes it $60 now, right? Sweet! :)

Top Bottom