• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

9/04/10 - WATO12 -Western Airlines Travel Occidentally -Feat M2K and Money Drama!!!

AceDudeyeah

Smash Ace
.....lol.

I don't like playing jiggs in friendlies....People get frustrated.
Oh, c'mon. How bad could it be? >.>
As long as you don't 4-stock me with up-tilt to rest each time, I can take it like a dude!

Although generally, jiggs are not my best. They are.....challenging in a good way, but no more rushing in for me.

I just want to say that I love the names for all the WATO tourneys.
What were the previous names? Why anakin tricked obiwan.....whales are true outlaws....

Renth

Smash Hero
Gmoney is by far the best smasher ive seen in brawl and melee. You have absolutely no chance it doesnt matter how much longer you have been playing this game. You have absolutely no chance against Gmoney. His 4 month old captain falcon is by far the greatest ive seen in years. His quadruple knees to falcon punch is unlike anything ive ever seen. If you even attempt to play him in brawl his extremely unique not like any other wario wario will completely and utterly destroy you. Dont even get me started on his metaknight! ITs best you just give him money right now and walk away before you truly anger him. His zombie eyes will pierce right through your soul and make you see visions of hell and torment.Do you wanna know what the G stands for in G money? It stands for God........it stands for God cash mooney....you dont want to **** with God do you? Then you better apologize right now! Dont upset him or we will all have to pay for it. We might even get the dreaded and mysterious LOL@?? which i think is actually a curse placed upon our eternal souls.
All Hail Gmoney! He is the only one true smash god!

For all of us who haven't joined in this sarcasm party. Gmoney can suck my ****

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
His zombie eyes will pierce right through your soul and make you see visions of hell and torment.Do you wanna know what the G stands for in G money? It stands for God........it stands for God cash mooney....you dont want to **** with God do you?
...i admit i lol'd for a good 5 minutes at this

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)
Oh, c'mon. How bad could it be? >.>
As long as you don't 4-stock me with up-tilt to rest each time, I can take it like a dude!

Although generally, jiggs are not my best. They are.....challenging in a good way, but no more rushing in for me.

What were the previous names? Why anakin tricked obiwan.....whales are true outlaws....
what are the odds
we attack the opponents
waluigi assist trophy owns
why anakin tricked obi-wan
whales are true outlaws

it was a joke that DJ ****Nugget started. He makes up most of the names.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I have $10 and a $5 on a blockbuster gift card, I live in St. Cloud, someone from Kissimee just give me a ride I'll pay for their entry to singles or something. xD

Pritch

Smash Lord
Man, why did I not think of that. I thought the best plan was to eat bairs to the face and rests out of shield. Silly me.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Thanks bro, I don't know what perils you have gone through to get it, but now I can have the help of bairs. :3 (most preferrebly doc's bairs)

Btw I have two classes in Valencia now, so expect me to be at the lounge more. (just not as often as before lol)

AceDudeyeah

Smash Ace
Luigi's are abosulutely HILARIOUS to watch!

A wavedash ensues mayhem.

And I think I will bring some filling foods to the next tournament then. Hunger can't get the best of me!
And I will make sure to carry them in bags, not boxes.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
sorry boxington. i wont be able to make this one. I'll be in daytona beach

shoryuken! :laugh:

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
you ****ing traitor you said you wouldn't tell!
HAHAHAHAHAHA I NOW KNOW HOW TO BEAT JIGGS. CHARIZARD I BELIEVE IN YOU USE FIREBLASSSSSSSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT. <3

Btw the youtube vid was removed. D: Hmmmm.

*sigh* My fox isn't nastee :(
Yo man, My fox isn't nastee either (not that I play fox much, sometimes tho) but don't give up. [I'm not giving up; so you better not either] ;p

I'm starting to like Samus ALOT mang.

Top Bottom