• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

9/04/10 - WATO12 -Western Airlines Travel Occidentally -Feat M2K and Money Drama!!!

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Ok, I'm working on Samus, and maybe Yoshi for fun. I have classes MTW, so yeah. I'll be able to play with ya.

BRINGGGGGGGG ITTTTTTT. ;3

EDIT: OH YOU. YOU GOT DA THOUSANDETH POST IN THIS TOPIC. :3 Awesome.

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
Ok, I'm working on Samus, and maybe Yoshi for fun. I have classes MTW, so yeah. I'll be able to play with ya.

BRINGGGGGGGG ITTTTTTT. ;3

EDIT: OH YOU. YOU GOT DA THOUSANDETH POST IN THIS TOPIC. :3 Awesome.
*accepts honor bestowed to him as poster with thousand post*

Oh and I'll bring it (as long as someone brings in Melee)

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Oh right, I'll make sure to bring that and a memory card then. then you BRINGGG ITTTT. haha

Hai Im Fearless

Smash Lord
Is there going to be 10-15+ people over your house friday night? If so expect us to come for staying up all friday night like we did this time. Was 2fun.

MikeSanti

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4871-5242-9800
If I get enough training, I'll possibly be doing Melee AND Brawl singles / doubles.

Can't wait.

(Though that melee training would have to be a hell of a lot of training in one month of play)

Hai Im Fearless

Smash Lord
OK! Than consider me there.

And WTF is with people who say "I don't want to come to tournies until I get better".

That's the most retarted thing I hear lately next to people who refrigerate cigarettes (YOU'RE LIGHTING IT ON FIRE ANYWAY YOU DUMB ****S).

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Yeah, I go to tournies any time I have the chance (even if I don't have money). See you tommorow Dtorr, like in the morning. BRINING MELEEE OH YEAAAA. (got class at 10:30)

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Well I'm trying to find a pic I can stick with, this seems very suitable for that. ;3

Yeah, it is. I'm going to try not SKIPPING classes like I have before though (and put in more committment). Thanks man.

MikeSanti

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4871-5242-9800
Well I'm trying to find a pic I can stick with, this seems very suitable for that. ;3

Yeah, it is. I'm going to try not SKIPPING classes like I have before though (and put in more committment). Thanks man.
Woot? New person at the lounge?

Probably not, but I'll see you there. Can't find my GC AV Cables :( I was planning on bringing melee and GC setup early.

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
Woot? New person at the lounge?

Probably not, but I'll see you there. Can't find my GC AV Cables :( I was planning on bringing melee and GC setup early.
Carlos....NEW....Oh Hellz No!!! :yoshi2:

Carlos is a lounge veteran, in fact, he was used to bring his GC er'day. Because he didn't come last semester, I took over that role as the new bringer of entertainment.

Also, don't worry, I'll eventually be at school with my Wii, but no Melee (my friend wants it back). You guys will have to bring Melee + Memory Card to the lounge.

MikeSanti

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4871-5242-9800
Carlos....NEW....Oh Hellz No!!! :yoshi2:

Carlos is a lounge veteran, in fact, he was used to bring his GC er'day. Because he didn't come last semester, I took over that role as the new bringer of entertainment.

Also, don't worry, I'll eventually be at school with my Wii, but no Melee (my friend wants it back). You guys will have to bring Melee + Memory Card to the lounge.
Haha alright. I'll bring melee and the memory card.

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
hungry, you should wait to find a teammate for this until after we see how well we do at gigs.

we just might be the be the next american idols great smash team

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
Yeah I need training too. I wonder if my doc is just too random or whatever. I try thinking but bleh. xD
Melee is a thinking game, sure you need skill, but you need to create openings and capitalize on them. You spam megavitamins but don't follow through with a combo or a kill. You just throw more pills. Listen to the valuable words AT&T gave you today at the lounge.

On a side note, I don't know if I'm really progressing in Melee. I was considering dropping Yoshi in favor for Capt. Falcon or ICs. I don't know why because I don't care for those characters, I only care about Yoshi in Melee. That is my only goal. I need lots of practice with him.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Melee is a thinking game, sure you need skill, but you need to create openings and capitalize on them. You spam megavitamins but don't follow through with a combo or a kill. You just throw more pills. Listen to the valuable words AT&T gave you today at the lounge.

On a side note, I don't know if I'm really progressing in Melee. I was considering dropping Yoshi in favor for Capt. Falcon or ICs. I don't know why because I don't care for those characters, I only care about Yoshi in Melee. That is my only goal. I need lots of practice with him.
Yeah I remember what Al said. ;3 I will keep that in mind when I come back on tuesday. Its just I have bad habits. ;[[

Well just because Yoshi isn't the best, doesn't mean you should drop him. Keep playing with Falcon and IC's, but don't drop Yoshi. Do what your heart tells you man.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Is that like a spiritual guidance kinda thing? That would be cool, I'll be sure to ask him whenever I do see him. (dunno what tournies he goes to or whatnot) And it would mostly be for melee. ^^;

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
I watch Fumi vids all the time. He is definately too good, without a doubt. Almost overwhelming at times how good he is. Thanks for the talk, I got a little frustrated yesterday but now I'm cool about it. I guess Peach can do that to people (stupid dsmash, priority, turnips, etc.).

DRD

Smash Lord
I feel bad for you sleepybox

If I was able to go, I'd have 4 seats open for you guys

But I don't think my parents would allow me to drive all the way to Georgia.

Top Bottom