• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

9/04/10 - WATO12 -Western Airlines Travel Occidentally -Feat M2K and Money Drama!!!

AceDudeyeah

Smash Ace
If this is exactly like WATO4 was, I'm down to go.
And I saw your post h-box on doing your best to keep it like that.

BUT maybe some improvements can be made. Scratch it, just one improvement.
Maybe sticking to a better schedule and not making the trip for lunch at 5. (I know my group went ahead early but if we stayed to hitch a ride at 5....dang, that's like death.)
I think I heard from my group that everything was delayed cause there was like mass-playings of friendlies between tournaments?
DRD sadly could not stay for melee singles, I feel his pain cause I was about to leave early until my ride graciously extended his finite patience.

And Rx-, most of us ain't camels like you. hehe.

exarch

doot doot doot
Usually not playing Brawl. Location: Enterprise
Actually, it's not uncommon for "Lunch" to be at 3-5 during tournaments (that I know of). And stopping friendlies is impossible. Best thing you can do is make an announcement saying "ok 45 minute lunch break starting now." But making sure everyone hears it is difficult as well. Or just press on with the tournament.

I want to come to this.

I actually think I'm on my game for the first time in probably close to a year. Thanks to Mark and Ian. At least right now. By the time this rolls around I'm sure I'll be a really intelligent scrub again.

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)
How about,

"the metal one"?

I'd call you TM1. **** yeah.

I'm thinking about altering my name as well....or, my smash-nickname at least...

Sleepybox...The more relaxed and humble alter-ego of hungrybox. Consider it a new-year resolution.

Maybe "Pillowcase". Maybe "Zzz".

I'm sleepier than I am hungry.

zzzzzzzz......

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
wow hrnut mega-johns.

I use an obese penguin and I beat you at brawl. Deal with it.
No johns i've just been enlightened in how to play brawl im gonna deal with it shamelessly like i should have been from the start, its the only way to win, it doesnt matter if me camping on the ledge doesnt take skill or effort as long as i win thats all that matters, PERIOD.

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)
Hey is it all right If I move this to the 21st? Vericz wants to have another tournament this day at a big venue...its supposed to be a two-day thing or something.

I'll most likely move this to the 21st, and the 27th i will have a fest for vericz's thing.

Top Bottom