• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

7/21/2007 - GIGABITS - We do the Smash

Status
Not open for further replies.

phanna

Dread Phanna
BRoomer
any sfl peepz coming to this?? i dont think the ones that r goin to fc will come but what about the ones that didnt go? phanna? rohins?
Yeah, I believe so. Are we cool to crash at your place before and after for the leet bootsmex?

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)
Dude, didn't I **** your n00b team bear power?
Didn't you guys get 6 stocked???
OTRU > you

Becuz doodah is dah shiitttttt!!
ouch.

Um.....It seems as though Kuyashi (partner) has lost the will to fight.He will probably not be coming to the next gigs, so........

ANyone need a decent jiggs 4 a partner?

But no, the worst we got was 4-stock.

Mario1

Smash Rookie
^^ wait so are you coming stricitly for smash 64?...peace

-hiroshi
Maybe, maybe not... I prefer the 64 version, but am not terrible at cube. Depends on how I feel when I get there, assuming you don't have to pay in advance I might decide to join when I arrive. I recently told another friend of mine who loves the cube version so he's coming now too, but the first friend that I told about it is the one who plays the 64 version only. So in answer to your question, originally I was planning on just playing just the 64 version because I think I'm just so **** good at it :) and wanna try some new blood, then again I just might change my mind when I get there!

Rohins

Smash Lord
NNID
Rohins
Hunter's Creek. Do you usually go to Gigs? Not sure if i've seen ya.
You'd know him if you saw him. He's usually crowded by fine women trying to get his attention. One time I was just tryin to say hi to him and some ***** literally pushed me out of the way. He pimp smacked her for showing me disrespect and gave me a cuban as an apology. He didn't have to, but that's just the kind of guy he is. Rich n generous.

hungrybox

Smash Legend
You'd know him if you saw him. He's usually crowded by fine women trying to get his attention. One time I was just tryin to say hi to him and some ***** literally pushed me out of the way. He pimp smacked her for showing me disrespect and gave me a cuban as an apology. He didn't have to, but that's just the kind of guy he is. Rich n generous.
oh yeah.....I saw him in a movie once, but I was too young to watch the rest.

hungrybox

Smash Legend
im not gonna lie, that was a pretty good line, pretty funny. and to TBP, hungrybox lives 5 mins away from me...peace

-hiroshi
Thanks for that.

So there's no time left b4 the tourney to smash together?

Cuz here's the thing - my partner, Kuyashi, the Marth of Bear Powers is probably not going to go. That gives me the chance to team with ray (if he isn't already on one) and perform a mean double jiggs. And if that doesn't work....

Then, $crew it, i'll be on teams with my brther, the best yoshi i know.
But he's YOSHI.

hungrybox

Smash Legend
im not gonna lie, that was a pretty good line, pretty funny. and to TBP, hungrybox lives 5 mins away from me...peace

-hiroshi
Thanks for that.

So there's no time left b4 the tourney to smash together?

Cuz here's the thing - my partner, Kuyashi, the Marth of Bear Powers is probably not going to go. That gives me the chance to team with ray (if he isn't already on one) and perform a mean double jiggs. And if that doesn't work....

Then, $crew it, i'll be on teams with my brther, the best yoshi i know.
But he's YOSHI.

If not just IM me/juanthefatty

Mario1

Smash Rookie
Hey just thought I'd ask but are any characters restricted from play or thought to be to noobish to accept in the tourney?

Mario1

Smash Rookie
The reason I ask is because I've always favored sheik when it comes to the cube version but people always say she's a cheap character. Any thoughts?

Reno>

Smash Journeyman
The reason I ask is because I've always favored sheik when it comes to the cube version but people always say she's a cheap character. Any thoughts?
Use whatever character u you want to use, if someone complains their a smash *****. simple.

vericz

Smash Champion
People NEED TO BRING TVs if they can. Six TVs with 60 like we've been having lately sucks. It takes forever to finish the tourney and you can't have many friendlies. This tourney needs to be like LTEC and have like 15 TVs. Every crew/region should bring a TV if they can. Noob Testament will bring atleast 1.
Haha, your crew is so big and only one tv :) WATO sees your one and raises you to 2 :chuckle:

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
Well looky looky. I'm back in full force...

my old laptop died shortly after LTEC...so I'm typing on a brand new (nice) one.

Anyways, I am looking forward to actually playing at this one, unlike LTEC...that tourney was amazing, though. I really enjoyed it.

Anyways, I see very little reason why I wouldn't be at this tourney..it is a gigs, after all, so yeah. I haven't mentioned it to the rents yet, so that could always throw a wrench into the plans, but hey, I'm still hopeful.

Josh, friendlies, plz....mucho friendlies

Same to you, A-L

Also, hungrybox...yea, you're a pretty good Jiggs player...I have to give you that...but don't get overly cocky on here...it doesn't go over too well...you live in FL... FL players are generally incredibly cool people, be like us.

This tourney should be tight, though...I don't really care to look through the old pages of stuff, so if there's a huge complication like Exarch isn't making it...now would be a good time to tell me.

Angrylobster

Smash Lord
Well looky looky. I'm back in full force...

my old laptop died shortly after LTEC...so I'm typing on a brand new (nice) one.

Anyways, I am looking forward to actually playing at this one, unlike LTEC...that tourney was amazing, though. I really enjoyed it.

Anyways, I see very little reason why I wouldn't be at this tourney..it is a gigs, after all, so yeah. I haven't mentioned it to the rents yet, so that could always throw a wrench into the plans, but hey, I'm still hopeful.

Josh, friendlies, plz....mucho friendlies

Same to you, A-L

Also, hungrybox...yea, you're a pretty good Jiggs player...I have to give you that...but don't get overly cocky on here...it doesn't go over too well...you live in FL... FL players are generally incredibly cool people, be like us.

This tourney should be tight, though...I don't really care to look through the old pages of stuff, so if there's a huge complication like Exarch isn't making it...now would be a good time to tell me.
I'm down as usual :cool:

Renth

Smash Hero
I might come provided Derf will be kind enough to drive me.

who's excited to meet me, cause i am to meet all of you.
Also, i'll need a team partner of course o.O

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
Renth I'll MM you...
falcon vs your friendly ganon

Ted I wanna MM you and your bro
or friendlies would do.

penguin hardcore

Smash Cadet
ted B. - roy vs link 3$?
darksonic - marth vs link 3$?
df - marth vs link 3$?

and ryan, would you want to team?

hardcore bo! noob test.

SheerMadness

Smash Master
I was gonna see if Louis wanted to. But if he doesn't want to or isn't going to the tourney then yah of course.

Raistlin

Smash Lord
Boosley, $2 MM Jiggz vs. your Marth. I realize it'd probably be simpler for me just to give you the money, but I'm curious on how I'd do against you. I don't think I've ever played your Marth :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom