• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

7/21/2007 - GIGABITS - We do the Smash

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mario1

Smash Rookie
I gots two working controllers (one with a good stick, one wth an alright stick) and a N64 with smash 64. Just tell me if you still need something of that sort.
Yeah, that'd be great if you want to bring your controllers. Like I said I got 4 already, it's just that two of them have very loose sticks, so if anyone wants to get some 4 way action going and you bring your controllers and they're better than mine that'll make things a little better. How often do you use them btw?

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)
Yeah, that'd be great if you want to bring your controllers. Like I said I got 4 already, it's just that two of them have very loose sticks, so if anyone wants to get some 4 way action going and you bring your controllers and they're better than mine that'll make things a little better. How often do you use them btw?
Well its an old controller but its that special "watermelon" color which is see through.....The stick is sorta loose but of course it is playable. Same with the other....I'll have to remember to bring em, or if not some1 remind me, por favor.

TedBoosley

Smash Ace
I'll give you like, 2 or 3 bucks if i beat otru. Seriously. Maybe.
MM?

Seriously, if you're playing a Fox as Jiggs, you should play against a Marth, too. Really, Ken counterpicks Fox against Jiggs players because it's so easy to kill her up.

Also, anyone else up for some MMs?

SheerMadness

Smash Master
People NEED TO BRING TVs if they can. Six TVs with 60 like we've been having lately sucks. It takes forever to finish the tourney and you can't have many friendlies. This tourney needs to be like LTEC and have like 15 TVs. Every crew/region should bring a TV if they can. Noob Testament will bring atleast 1.

Laijin

Smash Hero
Hey.
This is completly irrelevent to the tournament. But..
Why does DooDah have two accounts?

Now about the tournament: This tourney is gonna be fun. :o I'll make it to the next one probably.

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
I've done it twice already.
Dude, didn't I **** your n00b team bear power?
Didn't you guys get 6 stocked???
OTRU > you
Hey.
This is completly irrelevent to the tournament. But..
Why does DooDah have two accounts?

Now about the tournament: This tourney is gonna be fun. :o I'll make it to the next one probably.
Becuz doodah is dah shiitttttt!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom