• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

7/21/2007 - GIGABITS - We do the Smash

Status
Not open for further replies.

thabettaplaya

Smash Apprentice
I was thinkin about quittin after LTEC but as XYZ says..."Just play the dang game," I'm gonna keep doin just that. Plus, LTEC was way too much fun so If I get lucky and have the day off I'll be at this one but I won't be able to take the day off if I have to work.

...Nice job holdin it down with the quote XYZ. TRU!

ihatethecape

Smash Ace
hell yeah jon. i know what you mean. im definately not goin to be able to go as many tournies after the baby comes i'm a try to play whenever i can cuz it really helps me chill out as i am stressed all the time. good ****. no jons

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
I was thinkin about quittin after LTEC but as XYZ says..."Just play the dang game," I'm gonna keep doin just that. Plus, LTEC was way too much fun so If I get lucky and have the day off I'll be at this one but I won't be able to take the day off if I have to work.

...Nice job holdin it down with the quote XYZ. TRU!
e-motherfukin tru niggaaaa!!
well, heres to a good up and coming tourney... GL.

ihatethecape

Smash Ace
i predict that something amazing is goin to happen at the next gigs. a new warrior from beneath the shadows will emerge and will become another elite player to join the battle to prove that florida is elite among the smash community.

SheerMadness

Smash Master
i predict that something amazing is goin to happen at the next gigs. a new warrior from beneath the shadows will emerge and will become another elite player to join the battle to prove that florida is elite among the smash community.
Today 12:36 PM
LOL Diego you need to lay off the crack on weekdays. And are you going to this? If so, lets team.

thabettaplaya

Smash Apprentice
A ness player coming first place sounds like it fits that prediction. I'm down for that!!!

SheerMadness

Smash Master
think i'm teaming with vision if not derf but i'll let you know.
Ok, I'm going to see if Law will team with me then. Or if you can come to this Jon, we should try to team again. I've been playing much better and less nervous at tourneys lately.

GuardianKnight

Smash Apprentice
Your Right an Elite player but ill be representing NY LoL nice Quote tho very Enthusiastic. Hey whats up its GuardianKnight(Dan) From NY's Clan The KILLER FLEET (Crew members DAV3 AceMarth KillaFox Warriorknight All BEASTS shout out To you guys im stuck here in florida for 2 months!!) Im defenetly be attending this tourny.. Anyways I cant wait to see what floridas About. Hey and if there any smashfest b4 this tourny or Biweekly Instant message Me Queenzfinest141.

!Dan! -Out-

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)
Well I was looking for the Gigabits rankings because i already know ****ing DaShizWiz is the best in florida. So yeah it would be great if i saw the gigabits one. And as for Otru, $10 MM...........sure, why not. This is sweet - people tellin me on the net they wanna do money matches. I FEEL SPECIAL. But seriously, sure. (as long as you still use fox...)

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Well I was looking for the Gigabits rankings because i already know ****ing DaShizWiz is the best in florida. So yeah it would be great if i saw the gigabits one. And as for Otru, $10 MM...........sure, why not. This is sweet - people tellin me on the net they wanna do money matches. I FEEL SPECIAL. But seriously, sure. (as long as you still use fox...)

OTRU...

Smash Champion
d4mn yo, alright, like i empathize with u feeling special and all that but ****, u dont gotta spam this thread so hardcore lol

and yeah i will def go fox, y wouldnt i? cuz im scared of the u-throw rest? pshhhhhhhhhhhhh lol

Mario1

Smash Rookie
Hey guys, so this is my first post on here and I wanted to open up with a challenge. This is for any of the old school gamers who prefer the smash 64 version like I do. This will be my first time attending a smash tourney and I'm not sure if anyone else will be doing this, but I'm going to bring my N64, two fairly decent controllers, a copy of Super Smash Bro's and my A-game. Me'n my buddy are hardcore into the old smash ways and are eager to try some new blood.
Anyone interested in competing email me at david997@tccemail.fl.edu

SheerMadness

Smash Master
I'll definately play some smash 64 with you guys. It takes me a while to get used to playing on console though! :)

Oh and you're gonna wanna bring your own TV if you can. There usually aren't enough TVs as is and the melee noobs will probably get pritty upset if we use 1 for smash 64.

Mario1

Smash Rookie
Glad to hear it, yeah I got a lil sharp TV I can probably bring. If anyone has any- and wants to bring them, good working N64 controllers are hard to come by. Normally it's just me and my buddy who play so we only need two, and usually we like it that way because if anyone remembers, once you get up to 4 people playing you start to notice the frame rate slow down drastically. Still tho we're always up for anything, and I have 4 controllers all together it's just that two of them have very loose sticks, they're still usable, but like I said very loose...

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Glad to hear it, yeah I got a lil sharp TV I can probably bring. If anyone has any- and wants to bring them, good working N64 controllers are hard to come by. Normally it's just me and my buddy who play so we only need two, and usually we like it that way because if anyone remembers, once you get up to 4 people playing you start to notice the frame rate slow down drastically. Still tho we're always up for anything, and I have 4 controllers all together it's just that two of them have very loose sticks, they're still usable, but like I said very loose...
I gots two working controllers (one with a good stick, one wth an alright stick) and a N64 with smash 64. Just tell me if you still need something of that sort.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom