• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

7/21/2007 - GIGABITS - We do the Smash

Status
Not open for further replies.

OTRU...

Smash Champion
spam much?

EDIT:
dude im calling you out because a)you double post a lot (there's an icon on the bottom that says edit, which you can use to add more stuff to your post instead of spamming the thread), b)you are posting stuff that is irrelevant and pointless and c) because i dont really like you lmao (this last one isnt an objective argument but nonetheless a sincere one) tru

on another note xYz and A-L will **** this tourney

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)
spam much?

EDIT: (ooh lookie, an edit button!)
I don't think you caught the message....this was the only time I posted irrelevant subjects. Pretty Much EVERY time i double or even triple posted was because of internet lag, causing me to reload a post over and over again accidentaly.

Besides, FL smashers shouldn't dislike FL smashers. That aint cool, aint it?

Angrylobster

Smash Lord
spam much?

EDIT:
dude im calling you out because a)you double post a lot (there's an icon on the bottom that says edit, which you can use to add more stuff to your post instead of spamming the thread), b)you are posting stuff that is irrelevant and pointless and c) because i dont really like you lmao (this last one isnt an objective argument but nonetheless a sincere one) tru

Tru :psycho:

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
Can someone tell me who i talk to if i have a tv i can bring, and can someone tell me if i am welcome to just show up and play in this tournament or if i have to sign up.
i am really excited/confused and the tournaments in 2 days!

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Can someone tell me who i talk to if i have a tv i can bring, and can someone tell me if i am welcome to just show up and play in this tournament or if i have to sign up.
You don't have to talk to anyone. You basically just show up and sign up there. You don't have to ask anyone about bringing a TV either, more TVs are always welcome.

Col Bol

Smash Champion
This is looking iffy for me... ;(

I'm gonna try to convince my parents to let me go...

LINGUINI!!!

I might already be teaming with Otru... :ohwell:

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
I appreciate that comment so much diego!!! :laugh:
tru...
Truuu....
spam much?

EDIT:

TRUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Hey Diego why don't you go learn how to play a real character you noob *** sheik.

Also I'm down for a couple $1 mm's.

Who wants to get wrecked?

Falco or Pikachu.

hungrybox

Smash Legend
I may need a ride Saturday morning, Friday is Michelle's birthday and I might be hanging out with her all day, hungrybox???? zoro????

Sheer!!! Falco ditto $1

Sheik isn't a noob character :)
i might actually be able to give you a ride. Maybe.

Edit: yeah, i can give you a ride, just tell me where to pick you up because I have to get to Gigs on time for doubles.

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
wtf? Sheik definitely is a noob character...how hard is pressing A?

<3 sheik players, though...

um, since uuaa is iffy...and Thomas is a maybe-maybe not for this...

Linguini, if Exarch doesn't show, team with me?? I'll even play Fox. haha

I have yet to figure out what char I'm playing for singles, though... : /

hungrybox

Smash Legend
wtf? Sheik definitely is a noob character...how hard is pressing A?

<3 sheik players, though...

um, since uuaa is iffy...and Thomas is a maybe-maybe not for this...

Linguini, if Exarch doesn't show, team with me?? I'll even play Fox. haha

I have yet to figure out what char I'm playing for singles, though... : /
Well you should probably go shiek so you can get me out of the way, but your fox is also pretty beast. Yeah i agree, sheik doesn't have too much potential.

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
Well you should probably go shiek so you can get me out of the way, but your fox is also pretty beast. Yeah i agree, sheik doesn't have too much potential.
heh. I'm not saying she doesn't have potential...

I'm saying she has more potential than about 90% of the cast...which makes her fairly easy to play. Although people with huge mindgames do REALYL well with her, because she is such a good char. Heck, I play as her, too...so I can't really talk. heh

stripesorbars2

Smash Cadet
Chops, Linguini:

If I give you guys rides you're paying for gas up and back.

I was gonna take my MR2(which is a 2 seater car) but I'll see if Sasha will take her car.

Also, me and Dop are most likely gonna win teams if Chops and Guini don't go.

Team MMs?

hungrybox

Smash Legend
heh. I'm not saying she doesn't have potential...

I'm saying she has more potential than about 90% of the cast...which makes her fairly easy to play. Although people with huge mindgames do REALYL well with her, because she is such a good char. Heck, I play as her, too...so I can't really talk. heh
lol yeah I got really pissed off when my partner used sheik for the first time and 2-stocked my jiggs. But a couple of weeks later i 3-stocked him repeatedly, so, no problem now.

Mwarhead

Smash Journeyman
You can always bring a TV. We have 3 at Gigabits and like to have at least 8 total for the tourney. We don't do sign ups anymore as people don't sign up they just show up. It was more of a hassle then it was ever worth. Show up pay the entry fee and we bracket you - real simple :D

Anyways, hope to see you there :D

Chops, Linguini:

I was gonna take my MR2(which is a 2 seater car) but I'll see if Sasha will take her car.

Team MMs?
linguini never was going it was me on his account... but ya ima try to get gas money. if anyhting ill win sumthing at this tourney and help with gas but if i dont ill pay u back cuz im working at publix next week. how much gas do i have to pay?

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
Chops, Linguini:

Team MMs?
DOP's n0000b a$$???
nahh I don't think sooo...:chuckle:

stripesorbars2

Smash Cadet
Alright Chops you can go for free, pay for gas on the ride homesies when you get 2nd place in teams and singles.

Col Bol

Smash Champion

Team MMs?
Sorry to tell you this, but me and Joe are teaming too... :ohwell:

You can get second though ;)

We'll team MM you (I'm sure Joe would want to)

Edit: Also vericz, we need to talk about that controller awesome-izing... I'm gonna try to do it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom