• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

7/21/2007 - GIGABITS - We do the Smash

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raistlin

Smash Lord
Yay for 5th place in doubles!

Dark Sonic: Good team matches, it's too bad you got screwed in the brackets for singles though :(
purekorea: Never met you before OTRU's, but you're a cool guy! Fun friendlies.
Doc13: Fun matches, it's too bad Zelda didn't work out for you. I hate playing against her stupid toe.
Rohins: High-five for us taking 15 minutes to do two matches! Jiggs vs. Samus has to be one of the most boring match-ups ever :(. I say we confine ourselves to Yoshi's Story next time.
Ray: Ridiculous friendlies. I don't think I've heard the rest sound so many times in one match. It's too bad Dark Sonic doesn't go for that many grab-rests every time WE play, that jerk.
Pasqual: Good to see you at gigabits again, and we need to have another smash fest sometime.
South Florida: Where WERE all of you?

I know I'm forgetting people, so whoever I missed, see you next time!

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
At least they didn't spray tons of axe and crap into the AC intake this time.
They have AC? 0_o

Well I didn't make it to this one, and I most likely won't be at the next one either. Any idea when the September one will be scheduled though? Hopefully it'll be 09/15 cause I'll probably be in Orlando that Friday anyway since my GF and I might go see Louis CK. ^_^

Pritch

Smash Lord
Funny story, guys. Yesterday, having finally finished moving all of our **** into my parents new place, I start thinking about making a trip to the more easterly parts of fl. So I say to myself, "hmmm, maybe I'll catch the gigabits tournament next saturday"

:(

Yay for a week of FC followed by a week of moving totally goofing up my ideas of when stuff is happening.

purekorea

Smash Journeyman
Shoutouts:

Colbol- was it too much to ask for you to tech into my falcon punch? >.<
Dark Sonic & Raistlin- You guy are too fun to hang around. Awesome pool matches Dark.
Rohins- All those friendlies were a blast defiantly learn alot from playing you.
Fenrir- Those Link dittos were great but wish I could played you more.
Dguy- Good stuff man just so much fun watching you work your mewtwo.
Hiroshi- Finally got to play you in a friendlies wish I could of played your shiek more.
Law- Nice matches in pool can't believe we split games. Falco such a hard match up.
Pasqual- Nice pool matches, didn't play friendlies =(
Momo- Nice of you to pick up smash again hope you get better.
Skratch & Sheer- owned me and Doc in teams wish I could of had some 1v1s
Dop- thx for owning me... again... still much to learn for peach matchups
HardcoreBo!- You got alot better. Gave me a scare in first round.
Ted and Juib?(Joey)- Fun playing guys as always.
Sighrax- Hopefully one day my Falcon will be as good as yours.

I think that's everyone if I missed anyone it's cause you're too good and I got traumatized. :psycho:

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
one question, who is Momo?

Drumma_Boi uses that as his tag sometimes since it means Peach in Japanese.

Mwarhead

Smash Journeyman
I'm not sure when the September Tournament will be as we have two probable Sponsored tournaments on the 8th/9th and the 22nd. We will have to see if there is any more scheduled in september otherwise the 15th or the 29th look good for September.

Dop

Smash Journeyman
thanks derf
i appreciate that

i can only hope to achieve the beard you taunt me with tourney after tourney one day

phanna

Dread Phanna
BRoomer
Nice playing Dguy and Renth finally, and everyone else I had matches with. I was pretty dissapointed by how I did vs Fenrir and Ted Boosley, but Teams and Pools were too good.

Renth

Smash Hero
Nice playing Dguy and Renth finally, and everyone else I had matches with. I was pretty dissapointed by how I did vs Fenrir and Ted Boosley, but Teams and Pools were too good.
Anytime, i just got to florida recently i want more matches with you.
after all, i'm a phanna phan boy.

Hey guys take it a little easier on Hungry box he's young :lick:

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
hes probably like 16 or some **** >_>

lol
and how old are you? O and next time you come to a smashfest at OTRU's

1. wear deotorant
2. don't wine like a lil' girl.
3. bring a pillow/blanket, because we weren't going to supply you with that.
4. hold your seat...if you plan on sleepin there. (lol Reno)
5. dont act like douche bag.

I'm telling you this for your own good.

vericz

Smash Champion

1. wear deotorant

Yeah boi, you did't have fun cause all of wato wasn't there guy

C@sH Mooney

Smash Master

1. wear deotorant

1.forgot it.
2.gladly >_>
3.forgot it
4.not my fault.i got up cuz you guys were having an "STD" and i got up.ironically when u guys ended this STD it was right after i got up -_-
5.how iam I being a douche? O__o
6.if ur telling me this for my own good than why dont u just put it in a nicer tone

im 14.

edit:vricz,w didnt you go? :(

vericz

Smash Champion
I was in Jacksonville guy, I'll be at the next one for sure

Edit- I'm always prepared for this junk, I bring my bookbag with all my supplies including deodorant, toothbrsuh, extra clothes, and even candy and snacks :), I also can never forget my pillow, can't sleep on other people's pillows

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)
hes probably like 16 or some **** >_>

lol
Next time guess my age correctly.

EDIT:
I say a couple of wrong or pointless things, and people drop a ****ing atom bomb on me. I can safely say that everyone ****ing hates me now. Thanks, I'll put that one on my wall.

EDIT:
By the way, C@$h, lets see you actually back that trash talk up. $5 next gigs.

Angrylobster

Smash Lord
Yeah, thats why I always make sure to bring deo with me to tourneys. I hate to be "that" guy..... You know the one....

Raistlin

Smash Lord
Now I know who I forgot!

xYz: You're an awesome guy, even if you do abuse one of my fellow Jigglypuffs, and have gotten really good at Smash. It seems like we always end up playing against each other in teams. See you at next gigabits.

And Hungrybox, how old are you? I was wondering that myself, and I'd guess 17, but I'm not sure.

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
Now I know who I forgot!

xYz: You're an awesome guy, even if you do abuse one of my fellow Jigglypuffs, and have gotten really good at Smash. It seems like we always end up playing against each other in teams. See you at next gigabits.

And Hungrybox, how old are you? I was wondering that myself, and I'd guess 17, but I'm not sure.
thanks friend, ;)
I only abuse, because this dude is very annoying. Letting him be aware of it so he could be someone cool to hang with at the tourneys.

Col Bol

Smash Champion
Full Results:

Singles:

24 Participants after Pools

1 Colbol
2 UberIce
3 Skrach
4 Derf
5 Otru
5 The Law
7 Dop
7 Fenrir
9 Sighrax
9 Ted Boosley
9 Pete
9 Green Mario
13 Vision
13 Hiroshi
13 Raistlin
13 Pure Korea
17 Dguy
17 Guardian Knight
17 Juib
17 Phanna
17 Bo
17 Zoro
17 Rohins
17 Dark Sonic
------------------------
Doubles:

22 Teams

1 Terriblade (Phanna + UberIce)
2 Nuff Said (Colbol + Otru)
3 Nat-C's (Doodah + Dop)
4 Sheer Skrach (Skrach + Sheer Madness)
5 Nightmare (Dark Sonic + Raistlin)
5 C0ck `n` Balls (Reno + Renth)
7 Fred&Darrel (Derf + Fenrir)
7 AIDS (D21 + Vision) (?)
9 Two Spanish Dudes (Hiroshi + xYz)
9 Paella
9 The Jerks (Green Mario + Sighrax)
9 Sword Mans (Ted Boosley + Juib)
13 Blink a lot
13 DNA
13 Medicinal Herbs
13 Dieties
17 Net Tech
17 Inderman
17 Hidden Temple
17 Shin Chan
17 No **** Clue
17 Face Punchers

Sighrax

Smash Lord
Oy
xYz - i like your falcon, keep up some of the stuff you're doing, but fix some of the others. i dunno, i think i said some good advice but i dont remember it

purekorea - my falcon is.. -_- i dunno, it's okay, i can do silly technical things but i still lose to fox and suicide randomly (vs OTRU :( ) if you want to watch one video check me vs dop on FD. B]

Dop - Mute City man?!?!?! Aughhhhhhhhh :( GGs though nignug. <3 for teh brown

Me and Green Mario might actually have both of us playing seriously if we team again X[

Vijin - Yeah dawg, I hate FoD btw :( At least I learned to ban corneria :D

Skrach - do you like that i talk smack on the boards and IRL to you? ;) ;) We didn't get to play as much as I wanted to, or MM You're getting pretty sick though :O

Hiroshi - My only recommendation to you is to chill out ya know? Relax, it's a smash tourney.

anyone else - poop

Sighrax

Smash Lord
i only want to go to tournaments where the people i go with won't whine and complain or be annoying

therefore
not a lot of weston people

phanna

Dread Phanna
BRoomer
17 Phanna
I won my first match against some noob named "bye," so I'm pretty sure it's impossible that I got bottom placing. Still unsure of how I went from winning in teams, going 9-1 in pools, to losing my first two matches..

derf

Smash Ace
it seems one of the idiosyncrasies of a 24 man bracket is everyone who loses first round then gets a bye...So those who win their first winners round and then lose 2 in a row place the same as those who go 2 and out

phanna

Dread Phanna
BRoomer
All Videos are up (thread)

it seems one of the idiosyncrasies of a 24 man bracket is everyone who loses first round then gets a bye...So those who win their first winners round and then lose 2 in a row place the same as those who go 2 and out
Oh, didn't realize that - thanks. And awesome job in the tourney btw, too goods :colorful:

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
Thanks Sighrax, I'll def be looking for you next time so you can sharpen my falcon skills a bit.
Although I was playing very awful at the tourny. (johnz)

Hiroshi? WTF?? we got 9th?? I thought we did so horribly bad, but I guess i'm happy with 9th.

Shout outz

(my crew N00b Testicles)
Good ****, 3 of you made it to top 5 in singles
and 2 nuff said getting 2nd.

(south Fl)
sigh- thanks for the tips playa
phan- the matches @ otru were kewls
dop/pete - you kids are too much
Green Mario- finally got to play you but i embarressed myself, I would like another
chance to redeem myself against that sick ******* plumber. Good ****.

Reno/Saab - lol's were had 5am @ the smashfest
Dguy- didn't get to play your mew2
AngryLobster- walmart sucks, better come to next gigs!
vericz- where u at guy??
everyone else- good ****t.

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)
Now I know who I forgot!

14. I could have sworn i told you guys already.

h1roshi

Smash Hero
Kissimmee, Florida playing melee! (f*** brawl, th
ok shoutouts i guess:

zoro, ray, al: you guys are too good for being the only WATO representatives this time around. vericz and uuaa suck balls for not coming

dguy-wow, you are too good dude. you had me sweating and shaking in our brackets match. freakin down to 3rd game last stock each high percentages. it really could have went either way. good matches bro you'll get me eventually.
bo!-your too good to. same applies to you, last game last stock. it was real close throughout the whole set. you've gotten so much better.
skracth- your a f***ing beast. you wrecked the **** out of me in brackets. it wasnt even funny. i was playing at my full potential without messing up and i still just had no chance whatsoever. wtf, at almost 4-stocking me?(i couldnt let you get that 4-stock, i had to atleast take 1 from you, lol)
otru- good **** holdin it down, tru
xyz- your mad chill ***, it was fun teaming with you, even if we were getting pwned by jiggs, lol
doodah-good job beating me, guess i still need more uuaa training
sighrax- i will beat you eventually, and i wasnt mad that you beat me, it was a respectable lost. and although i might get mad at the game at times, at the end of day i still love this game and im still addicted, its just that good.
ca$hmooney- im sorry for burning you throughout the whole smashfest but it was too funny, and your reactions were too great. lol at you losing your couch as soon as you get off it..hahahah, you NOOB!!! wanna MM
colbol- omg wtf, colbol has a y. link. your y. link was pwning me. you should most def play him more

great tournament. had lots of fun. and i must say, this is a rare occasion cuz i left the tourny and i wasnt mad lol. i was extemely happy in how i played that day. all my games were played to my fullest. not once did i make a big fatal mistake like i usually do. i played well the whole day (2-0'ed my pool besides sighrax) and in brackets had a lot of fun. dguy and bo! gave me a run for my money but it feels better anyway when the matches are really close. got pwned by skrach and doodah, but i lost respectfully, i played my best without messing up. they beat me fair and square and i had no complaints. one of the funnest tournamenst to date, fo rthe fact that i finally felt that i played my absolute best for the day. till next month....peace

-hiroshi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom