• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

7/21/2007 - GIGABITS - We do the Smash

Status
Not open for further replies.

C@sH Mooney

Smash Master
dude ur ganon was sick.now this may be coming from a noob but..

im a new type of n00b

a newb that grows quicker and faster in learning than any other.

i mean ive gotten so good within 3 days compared to my old ways.OTRU sees this....

right?

xD

OTRU...

Smash Champion
phanna: good matches, that samus is too good, it was fun playing doubles and singles against you.

dguy: wow uve improved a lot

ray: ur jiggs is tough, sheik was the only way to go

ted: our matches are always intense! good stuff

hiroshi: good matches at my place

hungrybox: good job for beating me in that MM, no johns, i would like a rematch next time with sheik tho

ubaaaaaaa iceeeeeee: those climbers are sick, good stuff against colbol and i on doubles

skrach: ill get you next time son!

green mario: good matches, although i only beat you because you didnt go mario, ur mario
is too nasty and i dont know if i wouldve been able to handle him but good **** dont forget your italian green mario shirt next time lol.

sighrax: good matches

colbol: fox is nasty bro and you make him look even more broken, good stuff, fun matches in brackets, we held it down in teams pretty hardcore, next time we'll take first tru

otru: tru

QDVS

BRoomer
BRoomer
Wait who all from SEFL went to this???

And who took out GM, phanna, and sighrax in singles???

EDIT: Once I'm up at UCF I'm going to need a new teammate for tourneys that Rock can't make it to (he'll be at UF)...anyone interested???

Preferably someone who is good in teams and I know!!!

:colorful:

Col Bol

Smash Champion
Wait who all from SEFL went to this???
Sighrax, Green Mario, Dop, Pete.

And who took out GM, phanna, and sighrax in singles???
Green Mario lost to Joe real early, but he went young link and fox. Then I beat him after I lost to Derf. Phanna lost to Ted Boosley and I don't know who else. Sighrax lost to Joe and Dop. Dop lost to The Law and I don't know who else.

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)
Sigh.....

I sucked, but at least I went home with money.

Gonna donate the rest to the church.

Colbol is beast, and I sholud have won that match at FOD.
Marth can eat ***** for all I care.
DarkSonic....we didn't fight but I beat your srry *** in teams!!11
uh...
TedBoosley....your name is fun to exclaim
pete WTF mate? You pwned me
Phanna-Samus=Dave
otru thanks for paying for my Big Mac, it was tasty. You guys did kick *** in teams.
Hungrybox shouldn't have eaten before singles.
UberIce has Aids since hes so sick
C@$h i did ****ing horrible against you
Fenrir thnx for the advice your link is beast
Renth such a beast Ganondorf
Skratch is gay because he uses Marth
Dark Sonic is gay because he uses Marth

I hope Marth accidentally chugs antifreeze instead of estrogen.

GRAHHHHHH...

Linguini

Smash Master
WTF, there was like a secret SEFL caravan and you couldn't even win the tournament,you shoud have brought chops....
Mangz....you all suck

stripesorbars2

Smash Cadet
We didn't even think we all were going.

Mike called me at 8 saturday morning and asked if we had already left. We didn't have a ride and he said he couldn.t get off work for Saturday nite.

So he picked up Dop and Me(he was already with Green at XIFs) and Sasha was ith me at my house.

SheerMadness

Smash Master
This tourney was fun even though I'm god awful at this game. I dunno how I can play pritty good in teams and then suck to the point of not even making it out of pools, but I guess thats how I roll. Playing with the ssb64 guys was too fun even though we only got to play a couple. Good **** guys.

C@sH Mooney

Smash Master
Sigh.....

I sucked, but at least I went home with money.

Gonna donate the rest to the church.

Colbol is beast, and I sholud have won that match at FOD.
Marth can eat ***** for all I care.
DarkSonic....we didn't fight but I beat your srry *** in teams!!11
uh...
TedBoosley....your name is fun to exclaim
pete WTF mate? You pwned me
Phanna-Samus=Dave
otru thanks for paying for my Big Mac, it was tasty. You guys did kick *** in teams.
Hungrybox shouldn't have eaten before singles.
UberIce has Aids since hes so sick
C@$h i did ****ing horrible against you
Fenrir thnx for the advice your link is beast
Renth such a beast Ganondorf
Skratch is gay because he uses Marth
Dark Sonic is gay because he uses Marth

I hope Marth accidentally chugs antifreeze instead of estrogen.

GRAHHHHHH...

yeah dude...stop johning.its annoying as ****

you lost to me,u weren't playing bad. >.>

ihatethecape

Smash Ace
i know you i give you a hard time buddy but that was great yesterday. even if you don't do too hot in singles keep it up in doubles.

Shadowex3

Smash Apprentice
Awesome tournament as always.

Cecil: Stop grabbing my nipples while I'm playing ****it
Dguy: Somewhere a tier list is crying at what you've done with mewtwo
Tedboosley: Great to have you back with us again
Newbies: Welcome to gigabits
All the girls: Wtf? I thought your kind burst into flames when they got too close to this many nerds...

I look forward to August's tournament. Maybe whoever found my controller will hand it back >P

Pasqual

Smash Journeyman
Haha, Shadow, you're the guy I was talking to and who Rested me at McDonalds right? Good stuff man, it was cool hanging out with you.

Dark Sonic

Smash Hero
@Renth-Sick Gannondorf man. Welcome to FL. I expect to see you at more of these.
@Fenrir-fun matches man. Your definately one of the coolest guys there. Those up B kills are totally gonna be part of my game.
@Hungy Box- I'm not gay dude so stop saying that it's not cool. You're Jigglypuff is still really good though.
@Shadow-Did you get that name from Sonic the Hedgehog? That'd be sweet. XD
@Ted Boosely-Cool money match, but you seem to really hate Marth dittos. I just wish I could fight your Jigglypuff in some friendlies.
@Raistlin- Tripple Rest.......
@Colbol and OTRU-we totally got you on Brinstar XD.
@Skrach -Dude you're awesome with Marth.
@Pure Korea-You're Captain Falcon is awesome.
@Phanna-Jungle Japes FTW.

Zoro

Smash Champion
Awesome tournament as always.

Cecil: Stop grabbing my nipples while I'm playing ****it
Dguy: Somewhere a tier list is crying at what you've done with mewtwo
Tedboosley: Great to have you back with us again
Newbies: Welcome to gigabits
All the girls: Wtf? I thought your kind burst into flames when they got too close to this many nerds...

I look forward to August's tournament. Maybe whoever found my controller will hand it back >P

yar my girl went she says we smell

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
That was my first gigabits ever and I had so much fun! I was responsible for the girl keeping score at TV 7 where Me, Vision, DOP, Bergoth, Juib and Nerv were playing. I didn't stand a chance on Dop's peach or Vijn's fox. everyone there is SOOO nice and this fall I move into UCF on the 16 of August (2 days before the next gigabits) so I'll be sure and show up again.

OTRU...

Smash Champion
ohh snap, nice so there goes another smasher to become a UCF Knight!!

with all these people starting at UCF we should def start a smash club at school, its not hard, ill look into it, that way we can smash at school in the student union at least once in a while

Vijin

Smash Ace
That was my first gigabits ever and I had so much fun! I was responsible for the girl keeping score at TV 7 where Me, Vision, DOP, Bergoth, Juib and Nerv were playing. I didn't stand a chance on Dop's peach or Vijn's fox. everyone there is SOOO nice and this fall I move into UCF on the 16 of August (2 days before the next gigabits) so I'll be sure and show up again.
John what's up man? Nice to see ya on the boards.

Typical list of shoutouts-

Diego -Pleasure teaming with ya again man! Don't worry about the confusion, **** happens. It's all good! Definitely down for teaming again in the future.
Granite- Keep working on that Ganondorf man, you're getting there. Good **** at our smash fest too.
Momo- Don't give up that C. Falcon!
RX- Glad that you liked your first Gigabits tourney. They're always fun. Definitely glad you were able to make it, we'll give you a call whenever Dguy and company are over. Or give us a call whenever you want to smash, we're always up for it!
Mike- You've got a good samus man. Little experience and you're gonna be roasting.
Dguv- Your skill increases with each tournament! You going to North Carolina and coming back can be compared to Goku training in the hyperbolic time chamber and coming out a lot better. I'm gonna have to work on my Ganon vs. Mewtew matchup now;p
Rohins- CLOSE match up! Lol I dunno what's worse, Phanna's counter pick of Jungle Jape stage or your counter pic of Corneria. Nasty stuff!
Sighrax- Good match man. we're 1-1 as far as tournament 'sets' are concerned :p
Green Mario- Your Mario is just too good man. Sick Marth too, I BARELY got that first win. Laughing still thinking about the ending of that match !
DOP- Your peach came out of F'ing no-where man. Good matches.

Glad to see all the usual fun people there too. You guys know who you are so I'm not gonna make a huge list. Cya guys next tourney!

Doc13

Smash Cadet
Well, as a result of purekorea pressuring me to do this. I guess I'll do some shoutouts.
Dark Sonic- your Marth used to pwn me everytime, but I can actually hold my ground pretty well now, awsome matches! I will be getting better.
Hiroshi- man you really owned me... guess i'm really gonna have to step it up at the next tourney! fun matches though ^^
Ted Boosley- our matches are always sooo close. but you always seem to somehow pull the victory oO nj!
Pure Korea= noob ;) lol jk nj korea
Sheer Madness- wow, i couldn't touch you at all! nicely done!
Ray- man, your jiggs has gotten a lot better! I really am gonna need to step my zelda up a bit ^^ good games.
Al-Awsome friendlies!
Raistlin-there's just something about that jiggs.. lol. anway fun matches!

purekorea

Smash Journeyman
I didn't pressure anything punk =.=;;

what's with even you getting my name wrong =P you of all people should know it "purekorea" no spaces all lower case.

btw you misspelled "anyway" noob...can't even make it out of pools =]

edit. I guess I to do shoutouts as well now...

Dop

Smash Journeyman
dop has left me? the ****

alright louis, alright.
if i remember correctly you were the one always wanting to team with other people...but alright...a little shady but alright...

hahaha, dop has left me.
you time twisting ******

SOPF

Smash Apprentice
Man, the whole tourney was great. This was the first time I got the chance to go and now I can't wait for the next one. I just don't want to get screwed in the pools again (Freakin Green Mario, Skrach, and HardcoreBo ***** me)Well I guess i'll give some shoutouts now.

Oreo: Thanks for teaming with me even though I'm not much of a team player.
Pasqual: Thanks for holding my controller when I went to the bathroom.
Xyz: Nice matches in the pools
Skrach: Thanks for not being an *** and rubbing those two 4 stocks in my face. Your Marth is sick man.
Dark Sonic: I gotta verse you again. I will not accept being Ken Combo. I'm gonna reap my vengeance for that.
Adam and Jan( srry I forgot your tag names): Nice team guys. If only those skills tranferred to singles.

Oh, and to who ever went into that small place filled with guys and didn't wear deodorant, I think your Gigs ranking should get docked for that., or you should be flagged and checked next time you enter the store.

Mwarhead

Smash Journeyman
Added the brackets to the front page so they don't get buried!

Was a good tournament. Good turn out, can't wait till see what we have in store for the future! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom