• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

6/27/2009 GIGABITS - Freedom to Melee - FEATURING DASHIZWIZ AND LUCKY AND MANGOOOO!!!

Renth

Smash Hero
what a shame, i'm pretty much going to come back to florida shortly after this is over. I'll be in gainesville all through july or so I think... Can't wait to see you all soon enough.

I won't be attending genesis, i'll be visiting family in Florida during that time.

Laijin

Smash Hero
kyon is a man. Melee all daylay.

Yo dudes we are going to run out of space, is anyone thinking of seriously setting up outside or finding a place close by to setup more cubes and melee?

Gigs is too small for more than 50/60 people.
You really think a melee gigs will be that large?
I did'nt even know 50/60 people played melee in FL.

Laijin

Smash Hero
lol all of GA.
Thats like 5 people. haha.

I doubt that'll make much of a difference.
Unless the entire Atlantic South(including NFL) came, I doubt the numbers will grow much from OOS.

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
no, laijin, it's not that the numbers grow because the OOS are coming in huge cars with 100s of people

the tournament gets huge when OOS comes, because it gains lots of hype, and more people in florida decide that it's worth the drive to attend.

with mango and shiz at this tournament, we could have a REALLY amazing turnout

Laijin

Smash Hero
I'm hoping for the best though. It would be pretty awesome to see a huge turn out.
If the turn out really is big, I hope gigs decides to run pools cause it would suck going straight to bracket with such a huge turn out.

Anyone else agrees that pools should be done?

Raistlin

Smash Lord
I am going to be in Ohio during this tournament.

****!

I hate all of you.

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
Lol, it's not Mwarhead's job to sift through our endless pages of crap posts and create a massive list of everyone who may or may not be attending this event.

Mwarhead gets paid the same whether 10 or 100 people show up.

Someone like Colbol or Hungrybox should do it since they would actually benefit from increasing the hype of the tournament, am I right?

OTRU...

Smash Champion
I'm hoping for the best though. It would be pretty awesome to see a huge turn out.
If the turn out really is big, I hope gigs decides to run pools cause it would suck going straight to bracket with such a huge turn out.

Anyone else agrees that pools should be done?
i agree, and that would prolly be the only way i would enter singles

im doing doubz either way tho so get ***** noobz!

Top Bottom