• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

5/17 GIGABITS - May I have another Brawl?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
Gindler wasn't calling me a melee king...

He was saying that he needs practice from melee kings (like Zoro <3) to get good enough at brawl to beat the brawl kings.

I suck at melee.

OTRU...

Smash Champion
i think Rx is better than 90% of the people out there that play melee, there are very few who are really good at melee. No need to be rude about someones skill.

Gindler

Smash Champion
Gindler wasn't calling me a melee king...

He was saying that he needs practice from melee kings (like Zoro <3) to get good enough at brawl to beat the brawl kings.

I suck at melee.

You are absolutely correct sir.

Well, all But that last statement anyway.

Zoro

Smash Champion
I like Rx cuz hes **** in brawl but unlike the other nubs hes good at melee too

lol

Im a melee king...in my school !

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)
Yeah but i own, so it makes up for it.
Good sir, what you have just blatenly suggested is bound to be followed by an irritating conversation which we will undergo at the vicinity of the University of Central Florida. I cannot begin to pathetically and humiliatingly stress how baffled I am at the fact that your style of hair grants you the optimism and determinism of a warrior in the Trojan War. Athena will win, but McDonalds, McDonalds will gain, as it has done, as globalization connects periphery to core and barrios to McMansions - it is the new Cold War, the new dawn of industrialization, our enhanced technology that is facilitated by the Internet, Airplanes, Superhighways, and instant messaging.

and iron man was a good movie too

PolMex23

Smash Champion
.D0c. and xYz are taking teams baby!!
Yall havn't seen it, but Team Me He Co will straight dominate any team there xD.

Thats the last time youll hear it. Ill walk the talks fools, straight **** face me an Mr H all the fvckin way =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom