• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

5/17 GIGABITS - May I have another Brawl?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Finch

Smash Lord
Actually I don't have a permanent partner and I would love to team with you Gindler.

Also I'm getting so much better playing with GDX and co. Thanks a lot man.

phanna

Dread Phanna
BRoomer
Anyone have a place nearby where me, rockcrock, uberice, and a friend can sleep? Floor is fine

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
there are so many smashfests going on the friday before gigs...i got that feeling its gonna be huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge again

retro gamer 6

Smash Journeyman
why are these stages banned?

Pipes (Yoshi's Island - Melee)
Onett
Green Greens
Corneria
Green Hill Zone
Jungle Japes
Pokemon Stadium 2
Bridge of Eldin
Mario Circuit
Shadow Moses Island
Port Town
Skyworld
Mushroomy Kingdom
Summit

i know that there are some obstacles in these stages, but unless most of those competing are noobs, we can handle anything these stages throw at us. can anyone answer?

and is anyone willing to be my partner? i'm always left out of the doubles. anybody wannna team up with a kirby player?

Laijin

Smash Hero
Personally, I totally disagree with Green Greens, Mario Circuit and Bridge of Eldin(Especially if Olimar's stage is allowed. And wow @ Emerald Zone. You are guys loozers. laawl.
But the people who made the list are are..well..ghey :\
Yep.
:|

Mr H is MARIO

Smash Journeyman
why are these stages banned?

Pipes (Yoshi's Island - Melee)
Onett
Green Greens
Corneria
Green Hill Zone
Jungle Japes
Pokemon Stadium 2
Bridge of Eldin
Mario Circuit
Shadow Moses Island
Port Town
Skyworld
Mushroomy Kingdom
Summit

i know that there are some obstacles in these stages, but unless most of those competing are noobs, we can handle anything these stages throw at us. can anyone answer?

and is anyone willing to be my partner? i'm alsways left out of the doubles. anybody wannna team up with a kirby player?
Beecause every stage you listed either gives a huge advantage or disadvantage to specific Characters, or have obstacles that force fighting between 2 players to stop so they can dodge obstacles. Port Town si a good example, because if you dont dodge those cars, you die. Bridge of Eldin is like....a D3Win stage.

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
Being called "ghey" by Laijin is actually a compliment on these here boards

OTRU...

Smash Champion
thats y no one takes u seriously laijin... just be cool dude

we discussed the stages a lot in the previous thread and theres a logical explanation for every ban

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom