• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

5/17 GIGABITS - May I have another Brawl?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raistlin

Smash Lord
why are these stages banned?

Pipes (Yoshi's Island - Melee)
Onett
Green Greens
Corneria
Green Hill Zone
Jungle Japes
Pokemon Stadium 2
Bridge of Eldin
Mario Circuit
Shadow Moses Island
Port Town
Skyworld
Mushroomy Kingdom
Summit

i know that there are some obstacles in these stages, but unless most of those competing are noobs, we can handle anything these stages throw at us. can anyone answer?

and is anyone willing to be my partner? i'm always left out of the doubles. anybody wannna team up with a kirby player?
Because they are gay and/or extremely gay.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Actually.
What I originally posted was.

Well.
I bet you guys treat me the way you do cuz i'm black :\

But that came out the wrong way.
So I edited it.

they dont hate me cause im black though...

then again, i dont have the avatar/sig of the awesome girl from bleach that seems to anger and confuse many people

i just have a black dude flippin what looks like a burger for my avatar, so they laugh and forget what they were gonna say about be before they type it

phanna

Dread Phanna
BRoomer
Dave IF I can come (good work schedule) + if I have the money to go to this would there be room in your car for lil ole me???

:colorful:
Ya.

hi there

ahem
HUNGRRYYYYY

BOX

I'll PM you my cell phone number in case you don't have it, I got 5 people in my car (max capacity) if Queen johns joins us. So ya, me + rockcrock + uberice + kyle + QDVS need a place to recharge and keep our pimp hands strong after the tourny

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
Ya.

HUNGRRYYYYY

BOX

I'll PM you my cell phone number in case you don't have it, I got 5 people in my car (max capacity) if Queen johns joins us. So ya, me + rockcrock + uberice + kyle + QDVS need a place to recharge and keep our pimp hands strong after the tourny
All you strong men :).

Queen better go or I'm gonna need a partner for this too!

retro gamer 6

Smash Journeyman
ok i need to know, what is the exact date? i looked online and they said its the 19th instead of the 17th posted here. are they serious? i can't skip school for that. can anyone confirm the actual date? thanx!

StripesOrBars

Smash Master
@ Boosley: Yes, I was waiting to see if you or Crom would ask.

Since you asked first, I'm down.

I just hope Zack doesn't Crom Bomb me.

Edit: Chops I might stop by tonight or tommorrow, I haven't played for 2 weeks(besides that PnT tourney).

(johns)

Linguini

Smash Master
@ Boosley: Yes, I was waiting to see if you or Crom would ask.

Since you asked first, I'm down.

I just hope Zack doesn't Crom Bomb me.

Edit: Chops I might stop by tonight or tommorrow, I haven't played for 2 weeks(besides that PnT tourney).

(johns)
peterrrrrrr whats the deal with gigs, can i get a ride? ill drive to wherever your at.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom