• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

5/17 GIGABITS - May I have another Brawl?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zoro

Smash Champion
I just had this conversation last night with someone about how I have a feeling Brawl will die out and everyones just going to go back to Melee :(

My worst fears coming true right before my eyes, ****it.
That will never happen

too many scrubs

Gindler

Smash Champion
It really is easy, playing melee I found out you can kill someone from 0 to death in like 10 seconds or less. Brawl it's soooooooo much more I couldn't even believe it.

PolMex23

Smash Champion
It wont happen.

Tekken was a bad game, Soul Caliber 10 times better.

Want a good fighting game that ill wreck anyone at? SF 3 turbo. yes, the famous Evo moment one with Daigo.

xD, Brawl aint goin anywhere, but ive been practicin with FALCON THRUST! an watching Isai , G Regulate, an Scar vids an learnin how to combo with the YES!, KNEE!, YES!

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
I'm working hard on my shiek, it'll definitely be something no ones ever scene.

Gindler

Smash Champion
According to your location is does :p

Do you accept respect matches? respect is worth more than it used to be.

Dark Sonic

Smash Hero
Tekken was a bad game
Tekken is awesome (tekken tag sucked, but that's why the community dumped it and stayed with three until 5 came out).
Soul Caliber 10 times better.
True dat.
Want a good fighting game that ill wreck anyone at? SF 3 turbo. yes, the famous Evo moment one with Daigo.
Evo's wack! They made a gay ruleset (wtf! 75m is a legal stage?!! All items on and only 2 stock?!!) and they took Guilty Gear off their circut. Their community has decided to give them a middle finger by hosting a tournament on their venue anyway. http://www.dustloop.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4433

lol.

Tommy_G

Smash Champion
Seibrik, I actually recounted before reading the Megazord Kirby comment... -_- and what is this talk about double cheeseburgers and Tekken? Such a combination makes me hungry and sick at the same time, :-D but that's why it's so fun.

_Raef_

Smash Apprentice
Over half these MMs won't happen, Gigs is gonna be too crowded for that.
I'd be willing to $5 MM though...

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
how did 100+ people fit in there last time? were people out side waiting for matches?

Tommy_G

Smash Champion
I hate you Tommy G!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Where's your proof and logic?!?!?! AHHH I hate you Doodah!!!!

And hell yeah I camp. I did whatever I had to. You were about to 3 stock me. XD

how did 100+ people fit in there last time?
That's what she said....
but seriously, yeah. People waited forever for pools to finish and a few waited outside. They had TVs out there and were playing.

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
who wants to MM my amazing kirbz? (sounds like an std...)

come on.... i dont wanna spend my own money on food this weekend, someone hook me up with mm's

i think melee and brawl should both be in gigabits. one tournament for brawl, and another one for melee at different dates. at least thats what i think, even though i don't like melee as much as brawl. but it should keep the competition going strong at least.

this is the most ridiculous statement ever retro flamer 69 no one here wants your opinion to be voiced and you should go back to the original smash bros game on N64 cuz u suck on the new ones big time, oh yeah and kirby is the stupidest character to be created he sucks and blows what the heck is up with that???????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom