• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

5/17 GIGABITS - May I have another Brawl?

Status
Not open for further replies.

retro gamer 6

Smash Journeyman
i think melee and brawl should both be in gigabits. one tournament for brawl, and another one for melee at different dates. at least thats what i think, even though i don't like melee as much as brawl. but it should keep the competition going strong at least.

Mr H is MARIO

Smash Journeyman
I do not possess the ability to do things like "waveshine". I use to practice it but no matter how much i practiced it i cant do it. Half the time when i play melee with equi i dont watch the screen i watch his hands cuz i cannot do the **** he does with falco.

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
i can't do more than 2 waveshines with fox or falco, so just pick up falcon, and learn how to combo and look manly.

Gimpyfish

Smash Rookie
Why You Gotta Call Me Out On My Fakeness, Im Just Tryin To Cause All Sorts Of Destruction Threwwzout This Forum

Gingerr

Smash Lord
I just had this conversation last night with someone about how I have a feeling Brawl will die out and everyones just going to go back to Melee :(

My worst fears coming true right before my eyes, ****it.

Mr H is MARIO

Smash Journeyman
I highly doubt that it will happen. Especially so early after brawl was released.
EDIT: The transfer from Melee to Brawl is nothing unique to the gaming community. Almost the exact same thing happened for Halo (Halo to Halo 2) . People complained there were no techniques and everyone wanted to just keep playing Halo1. It took awhile but halo 2 was gradually accepted as the "new" competitive halo.

Gingerr

Smash Lord
I still don't know how we're getting to Gigs. Ryan says this might be the last tournament we go to...but I don't know who is taking us, lol.

Also, your sig of Marth just reminds me of this cosplayer called pikminlink, because she has the best Marth cosplay ever made.

Raistlin

Smash Lord
I highly doubt that it will happen. Especially so early after brawl was released.
EDIT: The transfer from Melee to Brawl is nothing unique to the gaming community. Almost the exact same thing happened for Halo (Halo to Halo 2) . People complained there were no techniques and everyone wanted to just keep playing Halo1. It took awhile but halo 2 was gradually accepted as the "new" competitive halo.
There have also been examples where players reverted to an older game after finding out its successor was gay as hell in comparison.

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
There have also been examples where players reverted to an older game after finding out its successor was gay as hell in comparison.
Raistlin you remind me of a big squirtle.

and sheer madness is a big pikachu... I want to collect them all.

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
i play bowser when i play this game (which isn't very often) but i use metaknight from time to time vs scrubby people who camp/spam

mk destroys that playstyle and i get too bored playing brawl to do anything about it with bowser lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom