• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

5/17 GIGABITS - May I have another Brawl?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
well if you really want you can play me. peach is one of my mains I can try to give advice. I've been working on some stuff with shiek that I want to put into practice ananst people that aren't my room mate.

I mean... I'm quite desperate for matches...

Gingerr

Smash Lord
Peach always surprises the hell out of me, WHen i fought Gingers Peach at nexus i was amazed. The no lag Jab thing is awesome. I feel like using her now
AA to dash to AA to ANYTHING I WANT

Peach is the mix up Queen.

Come to Nexus Wedsneday boyyy let's play more :D

StripesOrBars

Smash Master
I forgot why we all hate this guy again.

I don't feel like looking through all the pages of garbage in this thread to find this morons hideous posts.

then hopefully i'll face you at gigs. we'll settle it there.
LOL?

Ok, since I said something bout you being bad at this game.

All I said was you're a scrub.

But hopefully we do meet so you can feel stupid for whateer it is that you said.

Gingerr

Smash Lord
GINGER i just realized where you got your signature from. LOL

HAHAHAHA no lie though like for real, you might be one of the most hilarious people I've ever met.

"Man whateva, I'll bring my mom to the tournament, I'm the new and improved Ike, I fight for my mom."

Comedy GOLD.

p.s. and for real stop leaving me out on the hugs, Sparks won't beat you up if you hug me I promise :p

Mr H is MARIO

Smash Journeyman
Imma give you a hug and hes gonna donkey punch me. Infact i think that when he gets angry he picks people up, jumps off a bridge and throws them under it, and he spins back onto the bridge.

Gingerr

Smash Lord
Hahaha fantastic, my boyfriend is real life DK. Oh my. He always did say he was gonna give me the clap :/

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
"Mr H is MARIO said:
Imma give you a hug and hes gonna donkey punch me. Infact i think that when he gets angry he picks people up, jumps off a bridge and throws them under it, and he spins back onto the bridge.

Hahaha fantastic, my boyfriend is real life DK. Oh my. He always did say he was gonna give me the clap :/
*dies laughing*

Gingerr

Smash Lord
YES hahahaha!
I'm reeeal scared now :(
I hope he lurks this thread later and is like "...what is happening!?"

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)
I think I'm more annoying than afro.

So i'm only gonna post when necessary for a while that was people will stop getting mad at me.

Because when people are mad at you that is because you did something to aggravate them and that is the last thing that I want.

Gingerr

Smash Lord
Yeah seriously guys, we shouldn't get off topic from what this thread is really about...

So I hear Melee is better than Brawl.

Gingerr

Smash Lord
Why wont you ever play DDR with me, im seriously the BEST player in the ENTIRE WORLD.

I accept your money match, but instead of a dollar lets MM for our souls.
Done and done.

If you seriously do play, i'll MM you in DDR/ITG, whatever songs you want even.
Hahaha, DDR only, ITG is a joke. I used to play reeeal hardcore back in the day, but I haven't played in a long time. I was kind of a big deal in the DDR community...normally that would sound like bragging, but it's actually quite sad ;__;

I don't know about MM, I don't have money to give, sadly.

Frames

DI
Done and done.

Hahaha, DDR only, ITG is a joke. I used to play reeeal hardcore back in the day, but I haven't played in a long time. I was kind of a big deal in the DDR community...normally that would sound like bragging, but it's actually quite sad ;__;

I don't know about MM, I don't have money to give, sadly.
Actually my post was directed towards Mr. H, but i'll play you or anyone, it's awesome! :colorful:

Gingerr

Smash Lord
Actually my post was directed towards Mr. H, but i'll play you or anyone, it's awesome! :colorful:
Oh haha, my bad. Funny thing is, he really DOESN'T play, and I did rofl. I remember him getting reeeal butthurt about MMing GreenMario in DDR and then realizing that he actually knows how to play hahahah.

We have good times at Nexus

Mr H is MARIO

Smash Journeyman
Oh haha, my bad. Funny thing is, he really DOESN'T play, and I did rofl. I remember him getting reeeal butthurt about MMing GreenMario in DDR and then realizing that he actually knows how to play hahahah.

We have good times at Nexus
That wasnt even funny i knew i was in trouble when i start off on medium and GreenMario goes to expert.

I just stared at him and was like "are you serious?"

Frames

DI
Im so **** good at DDR that could you please inform me as to what ITG is.
You can read about it here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/In_the_Groove_2

I always like to use this metaphor when explaining ITG to smashers.

Imagine if they made brawl as normal, but right after brawl came out, some third party company made a copied version of brawl, where everything that people didn't like about brawl, but loved about melee was put in, so basically it was just melee, only with better graphics/music, and the ability to put in custom characters and stages. It sounds like a mess, but it's really quite awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom