• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

5/17 GIGABITS - May I have another Brawl?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kei-Kei

Smash Cadet
ill fight for best peach in florida as well ;] Marin is really good too... Im hoping to bring a peach higher up in the tourney, be prepared :D (Marin lets do this ;] one of us!!! )

Gindler

Smash Champion
Kei definetly has my vote the best peach in FL, only person when I start playing I am almost certain I'm going to lose "/ Then again I'm worst against playing Peach, and I haven't played Marin so can't decide there either, just a noob opinion I suppose. Good luck to you though Hai.

Gingerr

Smash Lord
I'm definitely not the best Peach in FL. I don't have to see other Peach players to know this lol, I just enjoy playing her as a whole, but I'll ditto anyone who wants to anyways. No MM though, can't afford to lose xD

I'm excited for Gigs, I love traveling for tournaments and meeting new people, COME MEET ME GOSH. I hardly know anyone outside of Crom and xYz :(

lol you gotta be kidding me.
Ouch, cold man, cold as ice.

_Raef_

Smash Apprentice
2nd in teams w/ g/w and MK

is NADA compared to 4th with kirby and DDD

II goodenhighsen!
My team, "Daybreak" came in 7th. Hopefully we can place next time.

I have yet to play against a Peach, but I hear Marin is the best.

Only time will tell which team will be victorious...

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
7th is a place. :)

Top 10 out of 50 teams is still really good.

Good luck this time around!

Marin.

Smash Journeyman
Best peach in FL(Atlantic South even?), goes to Marin.
ill fight for best peach in florida as well ;] Marin is really good too... Im hoping to bring a peach higher up in the tourney, be prepared :D (Marin lets do this ;] one of us!!! )
I have yet to play against a Peach, but I hear Marin is the best.
Kyon and Marin are the best Peaches in the world
You guys really know how to make a girl blush!
and Kei-kei, Peach will prevail next gigs! lol
:)

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
lol.
Smash at full sail is hillarious.
Agreed. I've won tournaments there during the bathroom breaks of finals. I'm not too humble to say I'm better than your average full sail smasher. hahaha.
If you are ever up for games or something laijin I think I heard you are right by the school; hit me up.

I'm up for teaming. We can play via wifi if you want.
sounds good, I've add your code just PM me or AIM me when ever.

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
You guys really know how to make a girl blush!
and Kei-kei, Peach will prevail next gigs! lol
:)
Marin and Kei, and kyon are all top peach players, lets see whch one places the highest at gigs! good luck!!

Gigs is always the best tourney month after month, can't wait. andy, we all know you're getting dead last this tourney in teams, I mean... you're teaming with Rx- :p

If you guys don't know who my boy Max is, then you're missing out, he goes by .d0c. and has one of the sickest snakes in FL.

HOLD IT DOWN CFL!!

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Marin and Kei, and kyon are all top peach players, lets see whch one places the highest at gigs! good luck!!

Gigs is always the best tourney month after month, can't wait. andy, we all know you're getting dead last this tourney in teams, I mean... you're teaming with Rx- :p

If you guys don't know who my boy Max is, then you're missing out, he goes by .d0c. and has one of the sickest snakes in FL.

HOLD IT DOWN CFL!!

plus he kinda looks like Kanye West

...just sayin

Mr H is MARIO

Smash Journeyman

HOLD IT DOWN CFL!!
.d0c. has a amazing snake.

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
you don't have to float just fair bair nair or dair and if it early enough in the animation when you hit the ground it will cancel itself. Takes an hour of practice at most to get it and understand it.

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
peach's tilts got a big improvements in this game I think. I like up tilt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom