• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

5/02/09 GIGABITS - MAY I have a Melee

R3N0

Smash Lord
lmfao.. fail i name search n i got hype-men lol, still awesome tho.

PB&J

Smash Hero
im going...so..i want to team with hozart..ill go fox..we will win..someone tell shiz and speedn to come

and icy's are top tier just not many people know how to us them..ive been playing icy's this whole week since i was rusty with them and discovered so much stuff..i honesly think icy's can win any major tourny..there are so many different ways to play them they are unpredictable at times..wobbles is good but i dont think he will win a major..idk just some things i see wrong with his game...he is a beast though..hozart..lets go get firts and second at genesis..lol

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Yo, how many busses to take from around Valencia Community College (osceola) to Gigs for melee? How much time you think? THANKS

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Well. Thats not nearly as bad as when he told me he was teaming with me first for this. What a double back stabber!

I'm not entering teams unless someone decent asks me. :[
He'll/she'll have to clone himself/herself to team with both of you. : D

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
2 busses I think.
Probably 3 hours.
The bus system sucks ****.
Yeah 2 buses, he has to take the 18 all the way to downtown orlando and transfer to the 13 to ucf. I've done this before to go to Gigs. From where I live (Poinciana), I had to get on the 26 at 6 AM, transfer to the 18, then to the 13 to UCF. The whole ride took 4 1/2 hours. That was back in September. Now, the 18 is combined with the 12 so it may take even longer.

PLEASE GET SUMO A RIDE, IT'LL BE A COLD THING TO DO TO MAKE SOMEONE TAKE THE BUS THERE.

Laijin

Smash Hero
Even though I live down the street from UCF(literally, I live down university by semoran), it will take me like an entire 2 hours to get there by bus.
Its absolutely absurd and it makes no logical sense.

Finch

Smash Lord
So hyped for this. Hopefully I'll finally have shffling down completely. This is something I really should have learned long ago >_>

OTRU...

Smash Champion
dont really blame ya since icys dont really need to shffl too much, its all about the grabs

ohh n next time we play finch u need to teach me how to get the chaingrabs n other grab techs (wobbling)

Top Bottom