• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

5/02/09 GIGABITS - MAY I have a Melee

FlatSoda

Smash Champion
lolbrik, i posted in afro's thread.

then chops said smilez has the spot.

i threw up for it and you know im free.

but i r confuzed.

so lol

Col Bol

Smash Champion
im teamin with da munky from da jungle...u dont know about him...:(|)
get smiley'd

Hm, anyone near Lake Mary going to this and would be able to give me a ride?
if you can get to my place in casselberry (PM me for address) my parents can prolly give you a ride along with me

So far my car:

Me
Chopz
Afro
SpiderSense
cool i get to choose b/w two friends again...chops you said you def weren't coming and to team with aasem and we've been planning to team this whole time and i kinda dont wanna just ditch him last minute...

Life After Death

Smash Champion
get smiley'd

if you can get to my place in casselberry (PM me for address) my parents can prolly give you a ride along with me

cool i get to choose b/w two friends again...chops you said you def weren't coming and to team with aasem and we've been planning to team this whole time and i kinda dont wanna just ditch him last minute...
lol i though i was getting a job but the white man said *** u ****.....

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
im serious, but if smilez wants to go u should talk to him about driving :p

hes got a nice car, and u got the will i think....

see if u cant come up with something, cuz i'd hate to choose between one of u to come along with me D:

*EDIT*

just to let you know the whole plan tho

leave friday to hbox's play allll night, go to gigs saturday, then depending on when it ends (before 9) we'll leave home (after nine) stay another night?...

and its about 5bux for gasss

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Yeah 2 buses, he has to take the 18 all the way to downtown orlando and transfer to the 13 to ucf. I've done this before to go to Gigs. From where I live (Poinciana), I had to get on the 26 at 6 AM, transfer to the 18, then to the 13 to UCF. The whole ride took 4 1/2 hours. That was back in September. Now, the 18 is combined with the 12 so it may take even longer.

PLEASE GET SUMO A RIDE, IT'LL BE A COLD THING TO DO TO MAKE SOMEONE TAKE THE BUS THERE.
Yeah I'd have to take a 10 to get the the 18. Thanks Laijin and Dtorr.

Stupid busses combining and ****. But **** around 4 hours.

PB&J

Smash Hero
seibirik..i thought u wasnt coming..we can still team and ill just let cornel team with hozart or something or cornel and soft

Top Bottom