• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

5/02/09 GIGABITS - MAY I have a Melee

Rayku

Smash Lord
I'm going to have to miss this tournament because I have my SAT's that day. I'm not much of a Melee player competitively anymore, anyway, but have a good time!

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
cant wait cant wait

this will be the perfect final practice before i go to my FIRST BIG OOS MELEE TOURNY -with some brawl- APEX on MAY 9TH and 10TH!

WOooooooooooo

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
It should be $5 so that people who suck with falcon don't spam enter just because they can.

I'd pay $5 because I ACTUALLY have the best CF in the universe.

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
uuaa team with me for this I'll give you money towards it!!! (Plus I have great seeding points)

uuaa

uuaa

uuaa

uuaa

h1roshi

Smash Hero
Kissimmee, Florida playing melee! (f*** brawl, th
i cant wait for this. i love going to gigs for melee and not so much for the.........................other game. i hope this is going to be huge. well, realistically, it wont be, but i just want it to be well sized. Everybody who plays melee needs to come to this. Considering that brawl gigs are getting way too overpopulated and stealing our thunder, we REALLY have to make our melee tourneys nice. PLZ, everybody who plays melee, show up to this!!!!!!!!!!!

-hiro

Zoro

Smash Champion
wow i just realized that i wont be here
im really sad now

im going to puerto rico that weekend

h1roshi

Smash Hero
Kissimmee, Florida playing melee! (f*** brawl, th
vericz!!!!!!!!!!! WE'RE TEAMING!!!!!!!!!!!

HIROICZ!!!!!!!1 (haha, get it <<)

'ok, i just gotta spell it out, cuz i dont want any dumb people to miss the point (heroics) haha get it.

GET IT!!!!!!!!!!

hahh, TOO GOOD!!!!!!!!!!

yayuhz

im stupid. i like melee

someone play melee with me!!!!!!!

yayuhz.

melee gigs.

-hiro

F Zero

Smash Journeyman
I would like to give sort of an ultimatum, and I'm sorry If it brings anyone down, but this needs to be said.

I need everyone who reads this post to stop inviting me to their houses to play smash. I am addicted to this game, and right now I feel like a ****ing failure.

I am bumming around the house, doing absolutely nothing with my life. I have no job, I don't go to school, and all I keep doing is sleeping, staying up till ****ing 9 in the morning on my computer, and playing smash. I'm getting really sick of it. I have dedicated my life to serving Jehovah God, and right now I feel like a total hypocrite and a liar, because I am doing absolutely NOTHING for him.

Please, just give me some time away from the game so I can get my life back on track. I just feel pressured whenever someone asks me to play, because I hate upsetting people. My conscious really bothers me when someone is hurt or angry because of something I did or said.
I really really need some time away.

Luis, Juan, Danny, please understand what I'm saying. I feel like total **** because I'm not doing anything at all for my God.

If anyone wants to reply to this post, please do so in a PM, because I don't want to fill this thread with anything religious, as I know it makes some people uncomfortable.

- Nick

Life After Death

Smash Champion
i told u b4 if u got **** to deal with than always make that first priority. get a job do wat u gotta do and if u have time play smash then go to tourneys if u like the game. no pressure i just dont want u to feel stressed out homie. like if u got no job wats the point of playing smash? get ur mind right and do wat u gotta do. when ur str8 play smash as ur hobby

vericz

Smash Champion
vericz!!!!!!!!!!! WE'RE TEAMING!!!!!!!!!!!

HIROICZ!!!!!!!1 (haha, get it <<)

'ok, i just gotta spell it out, cuz i dont want any dumb people to miss the point (heroics) haha get it.

GET IT!!!!!!!!!!

hahh, TOO GOOD!!!!!!!!!!

yayuhz

im stupid. i like melee

someone play melee with me!!!!!!!

yayuhz.

melee gigs.

-hiro
Teaming with uuaa :( sorry

Top Bottom