• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

5/02/09 GIGABITS - MAY I have a Melee

Zoro

Smash Champion
Going to pr made me realize that if i havnt played someone before I dont know what to expect and I dont know how to react. I feel so limited I definitely need to play more than the people i always play at tourneys. I need to start playing random *** people and start traveling more. I had mad fun over there but i still wish i coulda made this :(

lamugi

Smash Lord
Going to pr made me realize that if i havnt played someone before I dont know what to expect and I dont know how to react. I feel so limited I definitely need to play more than the people i always play at tourneys. I need to start playing random *** people and start traveling more. I had mad fun over there but i still wish i coulda made this :(
Yes like sensei chops says play madddd people to get good, you need player experience as well as tech skill, knowing the match ups. Having player experience helps you adapt to people as well, thats why i play madd people even if i know they're better to learn!

Top Bottom