• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

5/02/09 GIGABITS - MAY I have a Melee

Linguini

Smash Master
yeah so im not going now since polmex *****ed out, if this was brawl hed be there in an instant idk why either since he doesnt even place in bral now. good **** mike way to let us down again!
as expected, mike youve been letting us all down lately.....
not cool man.

vericz

Smash Champion
Doubles results

1-colbol + dop
2-dark sonic raistlin
3-qdvs+rx
4-hbox+lambchops
5-vericz+uuaa
5-bend over and cough. Idk the players

Singles is starting now about 38 players

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
RACK CRACK RACK CRACKKKKKKKKK

We beat DS and Raistlin in Winners Bracket(Semi's I think), and they came back and beat us in Losers Finals.

I never really SD'd or got gimped the whole time. Maybe once or twice that I don't remember. They just got a lot of rests.

fvcking kid should be called RESTlin.

harriettheguy

Smash Lord
shoutouts

Afro Thunder and Pengie are disgosting

clack clack clickity clack

Hungrybox for clean responsible housing

Chops for keeping me warm all night

Smilez and Spidey Sense, sup

Seibrik's fanny pack

Museum Drive Crew - aw yeah

Hozart for covering all options

Derf is the werd

And all others, good matches, thanks for keeping me warm, and Hiro for the drive.

derf

Smash Ace
i had a good time. good matches, everyone. thanks to box for the pizza.

it was good to see and play a lot of the old school guys like hozart, the law, and synikal

also, i enjoyed the variety of characters i saw in this tournament and everyone's high skill level.

edit: thanks raph for the e-support

thanks to josh for teaming. sorry to see you lost your stuff

Linguini

Smash Master
good **** too everyone!!!!! sucks i couldnt be there but im glad everyone had fun
You go see slightly stoopid? I saw them yest. here but they were playing in st.pete today.

Alot of people getting better since I've been out of the loop, can't wait to play everyone at the next tourney, should be active after next weeks finals.Looks like I need to shake up those results again :cool:

Vijin

Smash Ace
Bend Over and Cough was me and Angry Lobster.

GG's to everyone regardless. Melee gigs don't happen often enough, I didn't realize how much I missed it until I actually went today. And I had to leave early for work which was B.S.
More Melee Gigs!

EDIT: Good **** to Dark Sonic and Raistlin holding it down, I was surprised and pretty d*mn happy to see you guys in Grand finals.

AfroQT

Smash Master
Most fun i had at a tourney in a long time. And i got owned to. Melee is 2 good.

Cant wait for the next tourney, fun matches to everyone i played with.

vericz

Smash Champion
GGs everyone!

Doubles was fun and singles was too, well kind of, I lost my enthusiasm and didnt feel like playing but i still a good time!

See you guys at Florida Gaming!!

spider_sense

Smash Champion
Great great matches everyone!

Hiroshi - Awesome friendlies with that sheik. lol I was glad you finally got to play singles we could do more Ganon/Sheik matches. ****, those were too good.

Dop - We need more friendlies! That is all...I'll teach you the Peach vs Ganon matchup.

Afro - Zomg, you're too cool mang, I'm going to clone you and infest the world with more Afro's. We definitely will come to the next gigs. You and Chops make car rides soooooo much fun. How did you get so good so fast!? Watch...you're gonna beat shiz randomly at a tournament. lol

Smilez - You already know how I feel about your fox. lol

Seibrik - Thank you so much for taking me to gigs and being the voice of rationale during my moment of *********** and stupidity. Thanks alot man, you're a really cool guy. And thanks for showing me the Sheik and Puffball matchup. :) You're always gonna be beast. Your hat gave me mad luck at this tourney.

HungryBox - I also wanted to say thanks for housing me, though I didn't get any sleep last night because I was too excited. But yeah, I really wanted more friendlies with the infamous puff. It's extremely good, and give you mom a hug for me. She's a really cool mommeh. =3 Congratz on placing well this tourney.

Colbol - WE NEED TO PLAY!!! Stop walking away from me when I ask for friendlies. :p

Kye - Thanks for giving me all the advice with Ganon and those two other guys you had were really good, I hope they get good really soon. I honestly think you're one of the best teachers I've had along with Advent and Chops. So anytime we have free time we definitely need to get together and play. Teach me your technical ways! Force Tipman to come down here.

Otru/Queen - Thanks for the friendlies and for signing my controllers. You guys are always mad cool to just talk to about the matches and play. Queen I hate your Marth it's too **** good. You should teach smashology at a community college or something because you're way too smart.

Harriet - I also request more friendlies from you!

Lambchopzzzz! - Yo man I'm really sorry about tonight. That was part sleep deprivation and life stuff going on. But those still aren't good reasons to snap at you like that. I don't want you to feel I'm gonna hurt you bro. You're one of my top 5 favorite professional smashers. It was totally my fault, though I know it was a misunderstanding. (and sorry for everyone else who saw me blow up like that. lol I'm an approachable brown bear that loves free hugs. lol Not the stereotypical angry black guy) But yeah Chops totally all me on this. I'm very very sorry. Thanks for belieeeeeeeeving in me man. <33333 I love Sensai Chopz.

exarch

doot doot doot
Usually not playing Brawl. Location: Enterprise
Spider, your Ganon's nice! I really enjoyed playing you at Hbox's last night. Thanks for helping me get some of the rust off.
Smilez I had fun playing with you too. I appreciate you letting me relearn the fox-peach matchup
Afro, Nice meeting you finally. XP

Way to go Fred.
And Congrats to Juan, Gabe, and Pat too.
<3 FL smash

Angrylobster

Smash Lord
This tourney was hella fun. Melee gigs is too good. Good games to everyone I played in tourney and friendlies

Life After Death

Smash Champion
Great great matches everyone!

Hiroshi - Awesome friendlies with that sheik. lol I was glad you finally got to play singles we could do more Ganon/Sheik matches. ****, those were too good.

Dop - We need more friendlies! That is all...I'll teach you the Peach vs Ganon matchup.

Afro - Zomg, you're too cool mang, I'm going to clone you and infest the world with more Afro's. We definitely will come to the next gigs. You and Chops make car rides soooooo much fun. How did you get so good so fast!? Watch...you're gonna beat shiz randomly at a tournament. lol

Smilez - You already know how I feel about your fox. lol

Seibrik - Thank you so much for taking me to gigs and being the voice of rationale during my moment of *********** and stupidity. Thanks alot man, you're a really cool guy. And thanks for showing me the Sheik and Puffball matchup. :) You're always gonna be beast. Your hat gave me mad luck at this tourney.

HungryBox - I also wanted to say thanks for housing me, though I didn't get any sleep last night because I was too excited. But yeah, I really wanted more friendlies with the infamous puff. It's extremely good, and give you mom a hug for me. She's a really cool mommeh. =3 Congratz on placing well this tourney.

Colbol - WE NEED TO PLAY!!! Stop walking away from me when I ask for friendlies. :p

Kye - Thanks for giving me all the advice with Ganon and those two other guys you had were really good, I hope they get good really soon. I honestly think you're one of the best teachers I've had along with Advent and Chops. So anytime we have free time we definitely need to get together and play. Teach me your technical ways! Force Tipman to come down here.

Otru/Queen - Thanks for the friendlies and for signing my controllers. You guys are always mad cool to just talk to about the matches and play. Queen I hate your Marth it's too **** good. You should teach smashology at a community college or something because you're way too smart.

Harriet - I also request more friendlies from you!

Lambchopzzzz! - Yo man I'm really sorry about tonight. That was part sleep deprivation and life stuff going on. But those still aren't good reasons to snap at you like that. I don't want you to feel I'm gonna hurt you bro. You're one of my top 5 favorite professional smashers. It was totally my fault, though I know it was a misunderstanding. (and sorry for everyone else who saw me blow up like that. lol I'm an approachable brown bear that loves free hugs. lol Not the stereotypical angry black guy) But yeah Chops totally all me on this. I'm very very sorry. Thanks for belieeeeeeeeving in me man. <33333 I love Sensai Chopz.
its all good i knwo how it is but as u can see im not as mindless as we all think i am i can handle situations like that well sometimes. wat ca we say were both just angry *** n1ggas but at the same time not the typical angry ****/***** stereotype. i got u though u ate that nigth so thats all that matters

Top Bottom