• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

3/29-3/30 Hard Knocks Brawl - Orlando

LaughterIsDeadly

Smash Apprentice
yeah we'll see fenrir. but i'm not sure if i'm going ike all the way through the tourny...

oh and i talked to the guy hosting it. they're going to allow all characters. some of us just had to go in and play like 500 brawls on each wii... that was the whole dilemma

Gindler

Smash Champion
lol im pretty sure everyone coming from SB will be top 24 out of 50-60... lollycakes.
Ha, I hope I'm in the top 24. I'm pretty sure alot of 14 year old punks who think they're awesome are going to show up and be easily defeated. Honestly if I made it into top 10 I'd be an uber happy camper I just hope there aren't too many repeats at the tourney, i'm expecting ALOT of swordies.

.D0c.

Smash Cadet
Me and a bunch of my friends are looking for some people to play against in Orlando to prepare for hard knocks next week and also just to play with the community

if anyone wants to get together and just social play pm me or post up

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
Ike Mains unite

curious to see how many ike mains will be at this tourney.
and which ikes place high, ( or mabye first at the tourney.)
btw, i've been playing alot of Ike dittos with Kirk and Azen...

GET INTIMIDATED!!!!!! IKERS!!!

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
Lol....azen added you? nice...

dude, you should add me. : /

another person for you to Ike ditto...among other matchups

Gindler

Smash Champion
Oh, and will there be friendlies at the tourney?

That way the losers will have something to do when a wii opens up, and for practice before the tourney of course.

SheerMadness

Smash Master
HARD KNOCKS YOU NEED TO LET PEOPLE BRING WIIS.

You guys have like 12 TVs and if you let people bring Wiis so we can have a Wii for every TV the tournament will go by twice as fast.

Zoro

Smash Champion
I feel like ike is a really limited character and ive played enough of em to not get caught in stupid stuff
butI cant beat azens ike
its too good
watch me get beaten by 2 ikes in tournament lol

OTRU...

Smash Champion
yo gindler u go to ucf right?

well hit me up if u wanna play today, i live at pegasus connections and im kinda down to play so hit me up, aim---> livinitup04 09

Finch

Smash Lord

well hit me up if u wanna play today, i live at pegasus connections and im kinda down to play so hit me up, aim---> livinitup04 09
Man if I didn't have a paper to write I would so do that. I haven't played all weekend, and I need to confirm my toon link's badassery. But someday soon I want to play you otru. You took 5 stocks off of shiz and chops by yourself so you're obviously the best player in florida.

Gindler

Smash Champion

Hmmm, well I was obviously kidding about destroying all of you. and i've read you're the best in FL (of course that was just on this thread)

sorry I couldn't get back at you sooner i was playing smash until I went to HK to sign up (which was CLOSED!!! so I had to do it online "/) But i'll probably play you at the tourney if we don't end up playing til then.

but if you can't wait till then you can hit me up on aim as well --->spuddud1989 (lame i know my mom made it like a decade ago for me :p) I've been looking for a reason to go up go HK to play videogames. I'm sure you'd be able to rip me apart.

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
I remember the commotion in the room when that happened. I would have been smiling so big if I was Otru.

.D0c.

Smash Cadet
We are trying to get some people to come in and play at the Student Union at UCF on Wednesday night if anyone would like to come out there to get a feel for what the tournament is going to be like at Hard Knocks this weekend. Come out and participate if you are interested.

Gindler

Smash Champion
We are trying to get some people to come in and play at the Student Union at UCF on Wednesday night if anyone would like to come out there to get a feel for what the tournament is going to be like at Hard Knocks this weekend. Come out and participate if you are interested.
Wednesday is one of my easy days (a 1 class day), so I should be able to make it. Any idea what the exact time is going to be? because I'd like to know if I even stand a chance in this HK tourney

.D0c.

Smash Cadet
Gindler the room is available from 6:30 to 12:00. I sent you a PM with some contact information. If anyone else is interested post up or send me a PM and I will tell you what's up.

Gindler

Smash Champion
Thank you sir, Your response time is easily breakneck speed which is hard to come by these days.

Ps: Say, anyone know if otru was the one that won the GS tourney first round right across from ucf? Just wondering cause that kid used fox (popular character i know but still).

Top Bottom