• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

3/29-3/30 Hard Knocks Brawl - Orlando

Gindler

Smash Champion
Thanks man, I was really happy to be able to play on the main stage so many times.. it didn't have any lag. I've been playing Brawl for about a total of 10 days now, and have practice vs: Riot's DK/Sly's Samus/Cary (.~.)'s PT. I don't own a Wii and I hope to change that soon. But I hope SoFla makes it back bigger than ever soon.

I just hope this game doesn't become a tier whoring game like I think Melee became at it's later stages. After watching afrothunda and Dguy, I hated the game. I play my character because he's fun and I can make funny noises while playing him. That's what all games should be about. Somehow I doubt the purity will last.

Also, personally Fenrir... we have an awesome time talking about you, and you're alright nowadays. MEELEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE GUYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

:)

Sighrax
What characters were used in the final match? I left shortly after I lost, which wasn't too long...5 hours they need to make me lose faster (do the tournament faster) next time around. But yeah, I was expecting a lot of swordies (characters with swords) at the tourney and I got what I expected so i wouldn't be surprised if the final match was marth and metaknight or something along those lines.

Gindler

Smash Champion
Wow neither had a sword I guess I was wrong, but yeesh I never though a ddd guy woulda made it to the finals. I'm impressed actually.

OTRU...

Smash Champion
He was really good with chaingrabs...

theyre were swordsmen in top 5 though:
3rd skrach who used marth and sonic
5th xyz who used ike and game n watch

Zoro

Smash Champion
hungryboxs ddd is really good
He plays like afro thunder but alot faster
Definitely going to be one of the better ddds

Mr.Showtime

Smash Ace
Anyone got some videos on youtube of the matches that were played in this tournament, I want to see some action!!

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
Yea, Me and BossMagnet posted videos a while back in the results thread of the grand and losers finals.

check the results thread.

SabinX

Smash Journeyman
I would like to see some Reno matches. I've heard good things about you. You got any up on internet anywhere?

Heard from icekid that you play a sick MK. Would love to compare styles.

Top Bottom