• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

3/28/09 GIGABITS - A Smashing Good Brawl

PolMex23

Smash Champion
...Well i alllllllllmost beat Co i guess,,, he was sandbagging anyways until last match.

Than i went snake against Bread an my snake blows balls now...Ima go pure Luigi

Sensei dont worry u ****, nice meeting you spike.

Timmy thanks for the shout out baby we should team man....hmmmm =)

Retroend

Retro Gamer
NNID
Re7ron
3DS FC
3669-1436-3958
Switch FC
SW-5947-2141-6122
Blue bracket sucked for me. I won my first match, then had to face Seibrik. Then after losing, I had to face Petey. Who sent Petey to loser's bracket in prelims?
what?! man sensei, its like gigs hates you and just puts you against tough opponents. and how many times did you face seibrik up to now? gigs is kinda whack when they do that. man this game really gets to me even though i prefer it over melee...

Neon Ness

Designated Procrastinator
Neon, you're home town is Jax? I had no idea... lol; that's cool

we should chill more at future tourneys
Yeah, definitely! I should try to make another Jax:GiFT tourney sometime.

Also, forgot to shoutout to Spike, you guys were great in doubles, good friendlies, too. Glad to see someone who plays Pit, and well at that. :laugh:

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
At what time? I say that because the TOs were seperated players from the different venues. I was at Silvermine while the livestream was obviously at Gigs. I did sneak in Gigs at like about 5 p.m. just to watch the final doubles bracket and partially participate with the livestream, but I eventually got kicked out. Oh and I didn't leave the tourny early. I was there til 7 in the morning, when like loser's finals was going on.
Really? I was watching when singles were going on. People even called for you, but since you didn't answer we assumed that you left. :(

-Spike-

Smash Ace
Yeah, definitely! I should try to make another Jax:GiFT tourney sometime.

Also, forgot to shoutout to Spike, you guys were great in doubles, good friendlies, too. Glad to see someone who plays Pit, and well at that. :laugh:
Thanks man, I can appreciate that.
GG's and I hope to see you at the next gigs!

SheerMadness

Smash Master
How the hell do u approach defensive metaknights?!?! I can't even figure out how with 1 of the next most broken chars g&w.

:(

-Sensei-

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Sensei544
what?! man sensei, its like gigs hates you and just puts you against tough opponents. and how many times did you face seibrik up to now? gigs is kinda whack when they do that. man this game really gets to me even though i prefer it over melee...
Well, this was my first time facing Seibrik. You're probably thinking of when I faced CO18 a few months ago. But yea, I always end up facing the good people early. But I have to face them sooner or later, especially if I want to get better.

Mickey69

Smash Apprentice
awww man mickeys sonic is too beast:chuckle:

I love how yall hate on me, just can't take the fact that a low tier is owning...
If I'm garbage and lost to me that would only make you more garbage...
I wasn't stalling at all and I put everything on that, sonic matches just take long...
Next gigs my boy malcolm might be showin up, I wanna hear sonic johns bout him too...:rotfl:
Seems like ever since I beat tommy G they hated me...not my fault he aint beat me...
But yeah talk ****, cause I need no ones approval...
Its ok anyways cuz yall jus mad cause you got beat by a tourney :newbie:

:sonic:

Darktemplio

Smash Journeyman
Gainesville, Florida, USA, North America, Mars.
awww man mickeys sonic is too beast:chuckle:

I love how yall hate on me, just can't take the fact that a low tier is owning...
If I'm garbage and lost to me that would only make you more garbage...
I wasn't stalling at all and I put everything on that, sonic matches just take long...
Next gigs my boy malcolm might be showin up, I wanna hear sonic johns bout him too...:rotfl:
Seems like ever since I beat tommy G they hated me...not my fault he aint beat me...
But yeah talk ****, cause I need no ones approval...
Its ok anyways cuz yall jus mad cause you got beat by a tourney :newbie:

:sonic:
it had nothing to do with the fact u play/won with sonic.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
It probably sure did turn some headst hat he did go Sonic.

Like nobody would be hatin' on this boy here if he tier-whored.

mkGmoney

Smash Ace
Jacksonville, FL (UNF) Location: Tavares, FL (for
character doesn't matter

what matters is that he wasted 2 hours of everyone's time and reset the bracket (and apparently had lost 5 sets which isn't even like possible) and johned his way into the final bracket just to get ***** LIKE A *****

that kid should be bleedin in the streets

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
And it's sad to see people get beat by him anyway.

I'm surpised at how predictable this guy here played and yet he still got so deep.

Umby

Smash Master
@_@

Alright, so a couple of things before I do some shout outs then sort through these posts.

First off, I believe I lost my friend's Wiimote at this tournament. Inside the battery cover there's a piece of tape that says "ZeonStar" on it. If anyone finds it, I'd greatly appreciate it if they could find the means to returning it to me.

Second, if a user by the name of ****** goes on these forums, I sincerely apologize for not even saying "Good Game" after our match. I was angry with my performance all day, and that first match just did it for me. I usually at least shake my opponent's hand even when I am upset at something like that, but the way I acted was unsportsman-like. I am sorry.

Anyway:

@Reflex - Gee, it sure is boring around here... Great stuff as usual.
@Kismet - It seems I couldn't keep my promise this time. Don't worry, I'll gimp you again at @Impact Clash.
@Zom~B - Thanks for tolerating me as a teammate. If we team again, we're using the same team name. It's too good.
@BigLou - Thanks for the ride. Good stuff to you and all the above (minus Reflex) for representing GA.
@GDX - Grrrr. There were no hedgehog vs monkey shenanigans yesterday. :( Next time, though.
@DC - Seven hours, man? That's some beast commentating. Hope your voice is ok.
@Hungrybox - Thanks for housing GA. Maybe I'll see you at TO5?
@ZMT - Haha, now the world will see you two stocking my Sonic with Marth on Youtube! Maybe we'll get to play some more next time, man. I won't hold back then. ;)
@HRNUT - Why the hell have I still not played you? :(
@Mickey - lol I don't even know what to say. On one hand, I'd say you have a Sonic with some learning room, and am interested in seeing how you'll improve in that regard. On the other hand, I'm hearing you messed up the brackets. Twice. That kinda messed things up for BigLou (not to mention a number of other players), and I can't be happy about that.
@Acorn - CAN I GET A NUMBER 5?
@Ryo - So you found out about your jabs, huh? Let's see how well it works with me next time we meet. Nice Ike, btw.

Let me know if I forgot anyone. Overall, I had a good time at this tournament.

Darktemplio

Smash Journeyman
Gainesville, Florida, USA, North America, Mars.
okay....if you werent at the tournament, plz dont spam the GIGABITS boards....

you guys have no idea what went on and clearly show it by talking about this kids playing style and who he beat etc etc.

It has nothing to do with the fact that he plays sonic. But much rather cuz he ****ed everything up and costed everyone another 2 hrs some ppl had to redo a bunch or matches changing who stays in the tourney, etc etc.

So if you werent EVEN AT THE TOURNAMENT, please dont butt it :)

ShadowLink84

Smash Hero
okay....if you were at the tournament, plz dont spam the GIGABITS boards....

you guys have no idea what went on and clearly show it by talking about this kids playing style and who he beat etc etc.
You o know that several of his matches were on live stream and that we do know whom he beat out So um yeah, your assumptions make you look silly.

It has nothing to do with the fact that he plays sonic. But much rather cuz he ****ed everything up and costed everyone another 2 hrs some ppl had to redo a bunch or matches changing who stays in the tourney, etc etc.
Really? So mickey somehow, by himself, caused the error within the brackets?
errors in the brackets occur not too often but enough to not be a surprise.
So clearly explain as to how a single player, who is not in control of the brackets, managed to screw it all up and warrants this flaming.

No, do explain. I would LOVE to hear your excuses.
So if you werent EVEN AT THE TOURNAMENT, please dont butt it :)
You do not need to be the victim to know what happened. =)
kthx

who the *** is kinzer/shadowlink?
Right back at you bud.

2 guys that didnt see the fail that we all saw
I do not need to be at the tournament to find out the results of said tournament.

Stop jumping around the subject.

Ryo_Guikido

Smash Ace
lol im garbage and the only way u can win was by runnin? till time ran out hahah you suck bro, worst wario I played by far lol
Mickey your sonic is good I admit I got beat ok but you also timed me out it's jjust playing the game there is no reason for you to say someone is the worst and people WERE mad at you for what happened but come on bro I was watching the match only one more f smash away and you would of lost so from here on out lets all GET OVER IT. IT'S DONE AND OVER WITH.

-Spike-

Smash Ace
How the hell do u approach defensive metaknights?!?! I can't even figure out how with 1 of the next most broken chars g&w.

:(
How the hell do u approach you g&w XD! Ummm I dont think you can approach defensive metas. And I tried spamn and that doesnt work either so I have no advice to give. Someone answer this question plz lol

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Uhm... we were on the stream, and this a public forum. We have as much right to be here as the next person.

Sorry, but just because you don't want to accept some things doesn't mean you can shoo us out of here.

Besides that, the only fail I saw was the inabiltiy for some of you people to beat Mickey. Seriously I love the guy but he needed much work.

As for the tourney being messed up... can you blame everything on Mickey? What proof do you have against him? I heard the tourney also started late, so who is to blame there other than the poor TOs?

Retroend

Retro Gamer
NNID
Re7ron
3DS FC
3669-1436-3958
Switch FC
SW-5947-2141-6122
lol im garbage and the only way u can win was by runnin? till time ran out hahah you suck bro, worst wario I played by far lol
hey mick, come on man, don't listen to them. don't respond to them either. you won and thats all that matters. if those that lost against you john, let them john. theres no reason to retaliate. just play the way you wanna play and improve from there. thats all there is to it man. you did good at gigs dude.

Mickey69

Smash Apprentice
Mickey your sonic is good I admit I got beat ok but you also timed me out it's jjust playing the game there is no reason for you to say someone is the worst and people WERE mad at you for what happened but come on bro I was watching the match only one more f smash away and you would of lost so from here on out lets all GET OVER IT. IT'S DONE AND OVER WITH.
ryo you took the loss like a man bro, i didnt mean to time you out but this dude ran the whole time till time ran out like literately

Ryo_Guikido

Smash Ace
Also I was mad about what happened and all but you see all and all I did my thing and I showed people that Ike is good so cha ching I got my moneys worth in friendly matches thanks for the experiences all

mkGmoney

Smash Ace
Jacksonville, FL (UNF) Location: Tavares, FL (for
i'm too evil for heaven, too good for hell

he johned about dave's stupid rule on the last stock of the last match with FlatSoda (too my knowledge) after the **** already happened and b1tched enough to the idiot TOs to reset that prelim bracket

he got where he was by b1tching

and who did he beat? flatsoda? TommyG? So, what? in all seriousness, that means very, very little

LOL @ Masky running away... he just did what you did to everyone else (get humiliated by your own ****); get faster, son

and by your logic, if Masky sucks... what are you? get out of here with that Inui logic

if I was the TO, the kid would've been thrown out and would be lucky to not get his *** beat

lol... i will mm any of you f@gs in any Smash game for $20+ (however high you'd wanna go); get out of here with your garbage and lurk streams more, best-kids-on-your-block

Ryo_Guikido

Smash Ace
ryo you took the loss like a man bro, i didnt mean to time you out but this dude ran the whole time till time ran out like literately
just come to next gigs and next time I will win lol alright people and I'm sorry about Pirate Ship

MikeSanti

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4871-5242-9800
You o know that several of his matches were on live stream and that we do know whom he beat out So um yeah, your assumptions make you look silly.

Really? So mickey somehow, by himself, caused the error within the brackets?
errors in the brackets occur not too often but enough to not be a surprise.
So clearly explain as to how a single player, who is not in control of the brackets, managed to screw it all up and warrants this flaming.

No, do explain. I would LOVE to hear your excuses.

You do not need to be the victim to know what happened. =)
kthx

Right back at you bud.

I do not need to be at the tournament to find out the results of said tournament.

Stop jumping around the subject.
No idea why you're trying so hard to defend Mickey.

You're trying to create points towards people that were there in the actual event. Where were you? Live Stream Chat. What did you see? 1 TV out of others. What did you not see? Everything else that went on. No need to attempt at disparaging others who were at the tournament and have a valid response regarding the situation.

Uhm... we were on the stream, and this a public forum. We have as much right to be here as the next person.

Sorry, but just because you don't want to accept some things doesn't mean you can shoo us out of here.

Besides that, the only fail I saw was the inabiltiy for some of you people to beat Mickey. Seriously I love the guy but he needed much work.

As for the tourney being messed up... can you blame everything on Mickey? What proof do you have against him? I heard the tourney also started late, so who is to blame there other than the poor TOs?
They weren't blaming everything on Mickey. They clearly stated Mickey screwed up by making the tournament last 2 hours longer (Though an estimate, still there for emphasis.)

All I'm seeing from these Sonic players (those I quoted) is a proper term known as **** Riding.

Now please, stop responding as if you knew everything that went on. You were in a stream, not the venue, big difference guys.

MalcolmM

Smash Lord
i'm too evil for heaven, too good for hell

he johned about dave's stupid rule on the last stock of the last match with FlatSoda (too my knowledge) after the **** already happened and b1tched enough to the idiot TOs to reset that prelim bracket

he got where he was by b1tching

and who did he beat? flatsoda? TommyG? So, what? in all seriousness, that means very, very little

LOL @ Masky running away... he just did what you did to everyone else (get humiliated by your own ****); get faster, son

and by your logic, if Masky sucks... what are you? get out of here with that Inui logic

if I was the TO, the kid would've been thrown out and would be lucky to not get his *** beat

lol... i will mm any of you f@gs in any Smash game for $20+ (however high you'd wanna go); get out of here with your garbage and lurk streams more, best-kids-on-your-block
im not even the best on my block...

money match for 50$ in brawl? oooooooooooooooooor u can stop pretending to be so good ^_^

-Spike-

Smash Ace
All this mickey talk is hilarious and nonsense at the same time. Its getting way too much coverage. Everyone is taking this way too serious. Whatever happened already happened to lets just let it go. GGs to all at gigs and ryo ur Ike is nice

Top Bottom