• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

3/28/09 GIGABITS - A Smashing Good Brawl

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
I'm going to KO your D3 of the top of Final D. at 93%.

again.
Get

****ing

GUAH!!!

__

I need to go back to gigs again. I havent been there in a year. Kinda wish I was back in Valdosta to go to more.

Did they open that anime shop back up yet? Maybe?

And does that Mcdonalds across the parking lot still have melee in it? Or do they have brawl? Or did they get lame and put madden in there or something?

CO18

Smash Hero
Get

****ing

GUAH!!!

__

I need to go back to gigs again. I havent been there in a year. Kinda wish I was back in Valdosta to go to more.

And does that Mcdonalds across the parking lot still have melee in it? Or do they have brawl? Or did they get lame and put madden in there or something?
The Mcdonalds still has melee. Dont know anything about an anime shop

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
Get

****ing

GUAH!!!

__

The Mcdonalds still has melee. Dont know anything about an anime shop
Last Gigs the McDonalds put dumb Madden on.

-Spike-

Smash Ace
Because it's more fun to B unique...

Hence I use :sonic:

BTW

If I go to Gigs

MM's

Dark Sonic and Teh Umby

If not Gigs then Tallahassee's PHB
I know a crazy sonic you can MM, hes puts Dark sonic to shame no offense dark sonic u got skillz. Newayz his name is Mickey. U down?

ZHMT

Smash Lord
NNID
zeeehmtee
Galuuda I need serious IC's practice. We need to play at gigs. Marth vs IC's is fun as **** too.

LadyLegion

Smash Ace
AAH!! Singles singles! So much fun! Can't wait!!!!!

We're gonna beat those people we were close to beating.

Gonna show people that a girl can own too. ^___^ and Zelda's pretty manly in brawl so it's not stereotypical sssshhh hush! XDD

Top Bottom