• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

3/28/09 GIGABITS - A Smashing Good Brawl

OfTheEarth

Smash Journeyman
I wanna go
i went last time though and it totally smells like BO
it seemed fun but it does stink haha
im going to try and go though
i need some more experience with my doubles partner as well
any good marths there?

Lizard

Smash Ace
know what's funny... this thread is not stickied, yet the panhandle smashfest is.
All you gotta do is ask for sticky.

We wanted to get more people from OOS, so we asked Frames to get us one.

GIGS can get a sticky, just gotta ask for one.

You Guys should check us out! We got a great new Venue just Begging for a large crowd!
Its sure to be a great gathering. Reflex (most likely Kismet) will be coming, and hopefully more OOS'ers to come!

OverLade

Smash Hero
yeah i know if i do play the game again i'll try to stick to marth kirby, no more snake or mk unless i want to be greedy lol
Yeah I think Marth as a standalone character really is almost good enough, but I personally think your snake is really fresh and you should keep playing him. But no need to be Azen, you can leave that to.....Azen lol.

When I played Neo up in MD/VA he wrecked my MK in the one friendly I played, so it's not impossible, though I wasn't quite at my best that day (bad controller johns).

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
Yeah I think Marth as a standalone character really is almost good enough, but I personally think your snake is really fresh and you should keep playing him. But no need to be Azen, you can leave that to.....Azen lol.

When I played Neo up in MD/VA he wrecked my MK in the one friendly I played, so it's not impossible, though I wasn't quite at my best that day (bad controller johns).
I know, i've been making excuses for why i don't play marth but thats about to end...if i enter singles in gigs i'm gonna play marth against almost everyone, i'll play kirby too...maybe snake sparingly, if i could get the training that NEO gets i'd probably be able to stay marth only just about every tourney

OverLade

Smash Hero
I know, i've been making excuses for why i don't play marth but thats about to end...if i enter singles in gigs i'm gonna play marth against almost everyone, i'll play kirby too...maybe snake sparingly, if i could get the training that NEO gets i'd probably be able to stay marth only just about every tourney
If you still play brawl when I'm up in Orlando we can SUPER friendlies and I'll be MD/VA and you can be NEO. :D

But yeah, Region seems to directly correlate to how well people do against certain characters.

Somehow most of FL still sucks against Dedede lol.

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
YEAH!!!

About time you are gonna use Marth. The one character you use that I have yet to face. Oh and I won't get my shield broken by you.

(Watch my shield get broken just for saying that)

Somehow most of FL still sucks against Dedede lol.
That's only becuz I haven't gone to many tournies

CO18

Smash Hero
Neo's marth is so annoying hes just constantly swinging his sword, feels like ur trapped.

His shieks even more annoying

Master Raven

Smash Master
Use Marth for almost everyone.

MK for DDD.

Snake or MK for MK.

I was into wanting to be a random main for a while but I'm just not into it any longer. I just wanna get good with a few characters I really like besides MK (like Snake and Wario) and that's it. I want my MK to be good at ALL the matchups since he doesn't really have any matchups that are too bad for him atm.

OverLade

Smash Hero
Use Marth for almost everyone.

MK for DDD.

Snake or MK for MK.

I was into wanting to be a random main for a while but I'm just not into it any longer. I just wanna get good with a few characters I really like besides MK (like Snake and Wario) and that's it. I want my MK to be good at ALL the matchups since he doesn't really have any matchups that are too bad for him atm.
I did as well, but considering how often I CAN'T play, I think it's best I just stick to MK/Falco and characters that I relatively know how to use.

But if I could, I would main Rorschach because he's amazing.

Zip.

Smash Lord
I might use them, but I'm trying to learn a new character, and the best way to learn a new character is to use them in tournament.
lol Same, good thing he shouldnt have too much of a problem with d3 since infinites are banned ;)
i hope =p

Galuuda

Smash Journeyman
max, you and lio talk and then figure out when you guys wanna hit up a smashfest at lios apartment, and then just post back on here or gimme a PM. Cause i kinda wanna practice n such. If thats cool :(

CO18

Smash Hero
But Dr. Manhattan has a Small *****.

Rorschach rips off peoples *****'s for a living.
Cut Dr. Manhattan some slack. He was in the freezing cold AT ALL times.

Review of areas he was in:

New York in the Winter

Antarctica

SPACE

All completely naked, gotta give him some slack, anyone's stuff would be small in those conditions :laugh:

Except mine...

lw0nderbreadl

Smash Ace
Cut Dr. Manhattan some slack. He was in the freezing cold AT ALL times.

Review of areas he was in:

New York in the Winter

Antarctica

SPACE

All completely naked, gotta give him some slack, anyone's stuff would be small in those conditions :laugh:

Except mine...
LOL is that wat u were thinking throughout that movey? trying to figure out why he was small?

Top Bottom