• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

3/28/09 GIGABITS - A Smashing Good Brawl

OverLade

Smash Hero
Red Halberd, CO18, Seibrik, Albino, we need to friendly and/or MM this gigs. Last one I got lost in the crowd of ppl rofl

@Zip, 95.3% chance Im going.
Sure.

My chances of going are about half of that, but my birthday is this month and I'm likely getting my liscence anyway. I'll find a way. :D

Linguini i'm not sure if i'm gonna come to gigs at all now, i really don't want to play this game anymore..........i'll let you know in two weeks whether or not i'll come
Hrnut I can't understand how Dedede can frustrate you so much.

How can you beat Spams MK but want to quit the game because of a couple fat penguins?

>_>

FlatSoda

Smash Champion
that luigi wasn't doing anything.
sheik did the chain glitch.

sheiks chain glitch happens where you do any attack, and short hop your chain. The chain gets the attributes of the last attack, and as you saw sheik smashed the sand bag and preformed the glitch.

so it kept batting the bag and luigi just tapped it out.

luigi didn't do much.

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
Yes, instead of a Door Fee, there is just a smallish cut from the pot.

It definately doesn't stop people from winning over $500, though.

I won $664 at the first brawl gigs... :)

CO18

Smash Hero

I won $664 at the first brawl gigs... :)
i think i ended up with a lil over 600 last one

actionblackbird

Smash Journeyman
more lucas dittos!
whom are you again O.o and nuuuu...;p

Galeon Vs Straw Hat...is GOING to happen...hopefully on a tourney match.

I won $664 at the first brawl gigs...
Donate to the b@stard foundation and get a free entry to the next brawl gigs :o....

na j/k....maybe one day though :p

FlatSoda

Smash Champion
whom are you again O.o and nuuuu...;p

Galeon Vs Straw Hat...is GOING to happen...hopefully on a tourney match.

Donate to the b@stard foundation and get a free entry to the next brawl gigs :o....

na j/k....maybe one day though :p

lol we played at last gigs, and you were teaching me some more stuff about lucas I hadn't known. It was pretty fun, lol. EITHER WAY I AM A SHADOW.

AfroQT

Smash Master
I cant decide what was the most awesome. The ganon intro, the Ike climbers combo, or the music....
Ahh the music is touhou remixes. The music in all of them are sooooooo good. The one with the ganon sounds is called ...well uh theres alot of names so nvm. Either way i have some good remixes of the songs if you want them.

Masky

Smash Master
Ahh the music is touhou remixes. The music in all of them are sooooooo good. The one with the ganon sounds is called ...well uh theres alot of names so nvm. Either way i have some good remixes of the songs if you want them.
u.n. owen was her
from embodiment of scarlet devil

Thee Incubus

Smash Journeyman
BionicleBoy I'd love to team with you if you want but what characters do you use besides DDD? I use Toon Link and Snake (my new main).
I use Sheik alot now.
I wonder how that would do.

EDIT: zomg Bombs, boomerang, arrows, zair AND needles.
Too good :D

-Spike-

Smash Ace
We gotta make sure we bring extra wiis and Tvs cuz everytime we all say we gonna do friendlies and there are not extra sets and tournies end up going for like 20 hrs! I love brawl in all but i got **** to do on saturday nights, so lets all bring extra sets if we can because you know we are all gonna want to do friendlies.

Gindler

Smash Champion
We gotta make sure we bring extra wiis and Tvs cuz everytime we all say we gonna do friendlies and there are not extra sets and tournies end up going for like 20 hrs! I love brawl in all but i got **** to do on saturday nights, so lets all bring extra sets if we can because you know we are all gonna want to do friendlies.
Some reason I can't help but think that the more setups we bring the more that will be used for only tourney matches...so then either way not many friendlies, but at least the tourney would end even faster since yeah saturday nights going to waste sucks...then again I only like doubles and that ends at like 5....oh, I wonder if this tourney will actually start at eleven 1:30 is the earliest I've seen a brawl gigs actually start I know it says that it may start later depending on how many people are late....but COME ON, 2 hours? i can drive from jax to gigs in 2 hours so that's a bit much (just saying)

OverLade

Smash Hero
That would be amazing.

Top Bottom