• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

3/28/09 GIGABITS - A Smashing Good Brawl

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
so whos the new character this week?

kirby... o wait... marth?... o wait i know, oli... err... fal.... uhhh, Sonic!

I wana see it happen. :) i mean, lucky can do it.... until he fights anyone decent+good character

Queen B. Kyon

Smash Master
Yo man Me and legion Is getting some mad training for this! Be ready cause this teamwork is about to win. As long as we dont lose to the same people we always do..... Lambchops, Hungry box, Afro, Seibrik, And HRNut.........We will beat your tiers!

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
so whos the new character this week?

kirby... o wait... marth?... o wait i know, oli... err... fal.... uhhh, Sonic!

I wana see it happen. :) i mean, lucky can do it.... until he fights anyone decent+good character
No new characters, i'm not even planning on playing but like i said if i do, i'm gonna play marth/kriby for everyone except maybe mk until i learn the match with kirby

OverLade

Smash Hero
Priority money matches (the MUSTS) - I'll do these at either this or the Tally tourney depending on which one I can go to.

CO18
5$ Falco vs. D3
5$ MK vs. Wario

Nick Riddle
5$ MK vs. Zamus

Seibrik
10$ MK vs. MK 3/5
5$ Falco vs. MK

Lee Martin
5$ MK vs. MK
5$ MK vs. Lucario

Esam
5$ MK vs. Pikachu

OverLade

Smash Hero
Says the MK player...

If you think like that, ill MM you 5$ pikachu vs falco.
It's a Texas joke.

They kept trash talking CO18 on the live feed saying he wasn't legit, it was hillarious.

I'll take the Pikachu vs. Falco in addition to MK vs. Falco if that's alright with you.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
I'm accepting all 5$ MMs with my pikachu and samus. Lemme verify though if they are stupid or not.

OverLade

Smash Hero
ZMT and Wonderbrizzle I got u. Hopefully I'll have enough time, and if I can't make gigs, I'll do any ones I can at the Tally tourney.

-Spike-

Smash Ace
Ill probably bring some extra cash just n case I decide to do money matches.

Oh yea me and my partner probably gonna have team money matches.....that is if he aint broke.

LadyLegion

Smash Ace
Mulaah!

Yo man Me and legion Is getting some mad training for this! Be ready cause this teamwork is about to win. As long as we dont lose to the same people we always do..... Lambchops, Hungry box, Afro, Seibrik, And HRNut.........We will beat your tiers!
YUP! And we're going to do 1 dollar money matches if anyone thinks they can take us

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
Oh I want to MM Lee Martin too!!!!

I actually would like to MM all the out of staters...

AfroQT

Smash Master
we'll see about that, i dont need to rely on good characters to win, i just need to learn match ups with the characters that i use to play, if NEO and Chu can do it so can i, just HAVE to learn match ups is all
You say that but all your top placings have been with those good characters you speak of....
Why dont you just stop bein dumb and pick ONE CHARACTER. Your snake is good just stay wit dat.

OverLade

Smash Hero
You say that but all your top placings have been with those good characters you speak of....
Why dont you just stop bein dumb and pick ONE CHARACTER. Your snake is good just stay wit dat.
If it werent for the D3 infestation I'd agree.

Just wait till CO and Hbox go MK eventually, then go all snake :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Top Bottom