• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

3/28/09 GIGABITS - A Smashing Good Brawl

B_AWAL

Smash Master
I know a crazy sonic you can MM, hes puts Dark sonic to shame no offense dark sonic u got skillz. Newayz his name is Mickey. U down?
Of course!!!

Prob is, I doubt I'm goin to gigs now.

Somehow a party women in lingerie tops Gigs. So if he wants to PM me we can arrange something. I don't even kno if dark Sonic is REALLY THAT GOOD, it's just that I've heard alot about him in the past(around October)

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
RedHal, i need to know if you're gonna be making it, i dont want it to be last minute before I find another partner.

OverLade

Smash Hero
RedHal, i need to know if you're gonna be making it, i dont want it to be last minute before I find another partner.
At this point I think you'd be better off finding another teammate.

If I come I simply wont enter Doubles because I dont want to put you in that position. Im very sorry. >_>

And in other news.....

I got into USF.....So my parents are probably going to make me stay in tampa.....

No more UCF *tear*

Yo Polbro nice Avatar :D

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
At this point I think you'd be better off finding another teammate.

If I come I simply wont enter Doubles because I dont want to put you in that position. Im very sorry. >_>

And in other news.....

I got into USF.....So my parents are probably going to make me stay in tampa.....

No more UCF *tear*
10:( 1000:cry:

Yo Polbro nice Avatar :D
I agree

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
no dude, if you come were winning teams... remember im the best teamate in teh world.

if not i'll team with

c018/HRNUT/hungry/Rx-

Top Bottom