• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

2010 Melee Combo Video Awards ~Nominations closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
No you can't

I mean even though its technically a combo vid, its pretty clearly made for laughs...

I kinda can't make a clear cut distinction on paper so I guess so..

Animal

Smash Lord
will mangos **** x2 count for this? it deff should since it didnt for 2009

if so rapex2

ikm3

and wtf hax -not out yet but prog showed me the finished progduction and its amazingg

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
will mangos **** x2 count for this? it deff should since it didnt for 2009
Yea, you can nominate it.

Should I be guessing you're going to?

Until I can think of a loophole for the joke video I"ll leave it off for now. I just don't wanna kill the spirit of competition if you catch my drift.

Also, if you posted a while ago about like Hax's combo video or another video thats not out yet....

I didn't count it. So you're gonna have to tell me again. I'm definitely not gonna sift through all these posts lol

DJMirror

Smash Master
1) Mango + Alex + Lucky = **** X2 hands down without a doubt people.
2) Tipping An Illusion <3 Andrew Tai Vo
3) Teczero's combo video (I forgot the name for it) <3 Because he's a homie and he steal your wife, make out with her in front of you. <--- True Story.

Bob Money

Smash Ace
TAI-Tipping an Illusion

First good Marth combo vid in a LOOOOOOOOOOOONG Time. Refreshing combos vs good opponents and for a 10 minute video it doesn't really drag on at all.

Alex Mango Lucky **** 2 thing was amazing as well... as was Taj's new Shadow Claw.

Alex19

Smash Journeyman
I vote for our video. I just think it was soo tight, it had everything lol not just cause it was our vid, but cause it was ****

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
10 votes for the same vid in about 14 posts.

Nice Tai :laugh:

Vid ***** though, I'm not even mad.

Also, again if the video is not released you CANNOT vote for it. I won't be putting on the nominations list ________ to be released.

If you're waiting on a vid to vote on it thats fine. But make sure you post again once its out to make sure its on the nominations list.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
LOL for real.

Mad state hype though. Can't say its a bad thing. *shrugs*

Speaking of the deadline, I'm deciding the deadline for the nomination stage on the 12th.

Shortly after (Probably on the 13th lol) I'll take the top 15 (or less) vids and create a voting poll.

Voting will probably last until the next year, I'm thinking early January but I haven't totally decided *shrugs*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom